Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #46
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: #5 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Don't see why some are mad at the Bird votes. If Chamberlain didn't underachieve as a player he could of easily been at the top 2-3 spot.

I would much rather have Bird on my team in a game 7 than Chamberlain.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #47
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Don't see why some are mad at the Bird votes. If Chamberlain didn't underachieve as a player he could of easily been at the top 2-3 spot.

I would much rather have Bird on my team in a game 7 than Chamberlain.

You don't see why they are mad?
Bird is white dude.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #48
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Bird is white dude.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #49
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If Chamberlain didn't underachieve as a player

What did he underachieve at as a player ?

Last edited by Legends66NBA7 : 08-21-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #50
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
What did be underachieve at as a player ?

He should of won at least 4 championships. I remember in an interview with Russell, Wilt himself admitted that maybe he didn't have a killer instinct, he didn't take basketball as serious as Russell, MJ, Bird & Magic.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #51
jongib369
National High School Star

jongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputationjongib369 has a terrific reputation

I don't have the same reasoning's as the big veto (haha) But I can give some legitimate reasons as to why Wilt is above Bird, Kareem etc....But, there is no point people have a right to believe what they want and I'm not going to be the one to try to convince them...It would take a LOT to make my point but I'd rather not get bashed and be Labled Jlauber 2...cuz I doubt anyone would actually read all of it anyway haha...NOT dissing bird or anyone else, I love all these guys you cant go wrong with ANYONE in the top 10

jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #52
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #53
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
What did he underachieve at as a player ?

He got great stats but he choked a lot - thus he "only" got 2 rings.

*waiting for his mom to show up on this thread and defend him*
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #54
fpliii
LA Lakers Est. 1960

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this might be as good a place as any to ask:

last week I ordered Bill Russell's first two books (Go Up for Glory and Second Wind), which should be arriving in the coming days (in great condition for a couple of bucks of piece)

is there anything in particular within them worth reading?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #55
Hands of Iron
[ Sickplicity 33 ]

Hands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this boardHands of Iron is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Bird is white dude.

This.

Repped too.
Hands of Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #56
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

best woman getter of all time
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #57
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

wilt
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:35 AM   #58
b1imtf
Final

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everybody knows that the Bird is the word
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:35 AM   #59
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Everybody knows that the Bird is the word
Is that a vote?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #60
-23-
Kareem's Corpse

-23- has an OK reputation so far

birdman