Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #46
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which EC team will be the biggest disappointment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_dc_fan

Def not a top 3 candidate but like number 5.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #47
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

So you think Joe Johnson is actually going to be good? Have you watched basketball the past two years?
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #48
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
So you think Joe Johnson is actually going to be good? Have you watched basketball the past two years?
Damn he still has 4 years left on that contract too
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #49
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

The same people who say the Knicks suck also say they will be a disappointment. How does that happen? If they suck then why would you have any expectations for them?
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #50
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

NY out of those 3.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #51
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves

He'll be better this year.
New team and new point guard will give him a fresh start.
Should be ok for two years, after that he will decline.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #52
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

A) Nets. They're the same garbage team + Joe Johnson.

B) Bulls. Their little run is over.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #53
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

i think philly

they will still be a solid playoff team, but they wont make any noise once they get there
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:23 PM   #54
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I really want the Knicks to play well but with Amare being a "star" on their team I just can't see it. My expectations for them are making it into the 2nd round and putting up a good fight vs the Celtics,Bulls,or Heat. You know hard fought games with good defense.
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #55
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
A) Nets. They're the same garbage team + Joe Johnson.

B) Bulls. Their little run is over.
How many idiots are going to keep saying this when theyre starting a different SF, SG, and C from last year?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #56
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm prepared for Chicago to disappoint .

On a non-fan note:
A) I can see Philly going array. Two egotistical players in Turner and Bynum, lack of scoring, and Kwame is always an issue
B) The Nets. They'll dissapoint. Even if their overpaid starters do well, their bench will bring them down a lot.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #57
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

The Biggest Dissapointment is the team with the biggest drop of from what they were expected to do to what they actually did.

Or, in math terms: Biggest Disapointment = (Expected success level) - (Actual success level)

And I'd go with the Knicks. I've seen people say that they are going to be a top 4 team in the East next year. LOL wtf.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #58
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
How many idiots are going to keep saying this when theyre starting a different SF, SG, and C from last year?
I saw your SF play with the Nets, and your C play with the Nets too before. Neither is new. I don't agree with the "same team" because everyone might fit together better plus your bench is different, but you don't have a new center nor a new small forward.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #59
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All three of these teams are going to be in the 3 to 7 range, no? They are only dissapointing IF you have already decided they should be higher.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #60
nycelt84
Good High School Starter

nycelt84 is considered somewhat coolnycelt84 is considered somewhat cool

Brooklyn and I'm not sure at all why they have such high expectations.
nycelt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: