Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Which EC team will be the biggest disappointment?

Philly,

New York,

or

Brooklyn

Discuss.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Which EC team will be the biggest disappointment?

New York, but it won't stop their fans from coming on here claiming they will land all the major free agents and win the championship next season.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, Philly did what the Cavs didn't have the balls to do (Kyrie is going to look so sharp in his Laker or Net jersey) so not them. The Nets will be a playoff team so not them. And the Knicks so not them.

The Cavs winning 2 of every ten games doesn't qualify as dissapointing to you?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Brooklyn

People are saying they can be the 2nd/3rd best team in the East. Remember this team is near the bottom of the standings, and honestly adding 1 man (Joe Johnson) isnt going to make them much better. They gotta build some chemistry and instill some winning attitude before we can take them seriously. I expect them to make the playoffs as a 6th seed (or somewhere along 5-8).
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If this is not a troll thread then why only these three teams? No other team has a chance to be dissapointing?
Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Philly will dissapoint with their max 7th or 8th seed
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #7
goldcrow
I brick open layups

goldcrow has an OK reputation so far

Brooklyn nets. Philly may actually do well and i feel they're getting underrated (as usual)
goldcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Both teams in NY.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #9
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Well, Philly did what the Cavs didn't have the balls to do (Kyrie is going to look so sharp in his Laker or Net jersey) so not them. The Nets will be a playoff team so not them. And the Knicks so not them.

The Cavs winning 2 of every ten games doesn't qualify as dissapointing to you?

No. I'd be happy. i don't want the cavs to make the playoffs this year, they need another tank year.

besides, how can my cavs disappoint when they've been in the lottery the past 2 seasons?

I chose these three teams not to troll, but because NJ and Philly made major roster moves to get better, and NY had a tumultuous season in 2012 and really underperformed.

My vote goes to NY as the most disappointing.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
No. I'd be happy. i don't want the cavs to make the playoffs this year, they need another tank year.

besides, how can my cavs disappoint when they've been in the lottery the past 2 seasons?

I chose these three teams not to troll, but because NJ and Philly made major roster moves to get better, and NY had a tumultuous season in 2012 and really underperformed.

My vote goes to NY as the most disappointing.

Please.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends on what people expect from Philly and Brooklyn. If they expect both teams to be in a top4 then they will disappoint the most.

My East top4 in no order: Heat,Celtics,Knicks,Pacers
Clutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Please.

so defensive. I guess i would be too if my franchise was in a bad of shape as the Knicks are.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nets
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #14
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation

Depends from what standpoint.

For a Knicks fan? NY.

For a sane person? Brooklyn. The best case scenario is that they aren't absolutely awful for the Eastern Conference, which isn't saying much.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
bfrombleacher
I airball my layups

bfrombleacher has not been impressing people

Worst team and disappointment are different things...

The Knicks will likely disappoint the most but they won't be the worst for sure. The Nets will be the worst imo. The Knicks are being hyped by their fans a lot and therefore will disappoint the most.
bfrombleacher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: