Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
Raz

Default Re: Would u smash on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot

She has jaundice - look at her yellow nail, clear sign her kidneys are failing. No, thanks.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #17
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Nice. Thanks. So you are not obsessed with hookers is what you are saying? So if i need one, i cannot call. Too bad.

Texas A&M Campus is the shit btw, we went down there when i was a younger man to walk around. This was 15 years ago but it felt like blonde and hot girls EVERYWHERE (although you are coming from Sweden so never mind...)

Everyone says the same thing about the Campus, looking forward to it ALOT.

To be honest, I have a girlfriend and we've been together for a long time so hookers was never an option and hooking up with college tramps is not an option either. And like stuff already ain't bad, I'm going to share a room with a really ugly swedish chick, my life sucks..

I was like picturing something like American Pie with them tramps and easy college chicks but I can't get rid of the lock on my d*ck...
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
9erempiree
Banned

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I would smash. May even drive 500 miles for too.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #19
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I would smash. May even drive 500 miles for too.

You better not be serious

Thirsty ni99as like that is why b1tches think they worth more then they are

Also someone beat me to the pointy elbow joke
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #20
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would certainly smash her until her period begins.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #21
9erempiree
Banned

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
You better not be serious

Thirsty ni99as like that is why b1tches think they worth more then they are

Also someone beat me to the pointy elbow joke

They worth it to smash. Nobody said anything about wife-ing the honey.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
They worth it to smash. Nobody said anything about wife-ing the honey.

Quote:
may even drive 500 miles for too

Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #23
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people

Yes?
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #24
ViperVisor
Decent playground baller

ViperVisor has a near all-star reputation hereViperVisor has a near all-star reputation hereViperVisor has a near all-star reputation hereViperVisor has a near all-star reputation hereViperVisor has a near all-star reputation hereViperVisor has a near all-star reputation here

Reminds me of Bethany Benz
ViperVisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #25
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You'd have to be allergic to pu$$y to say no.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

yes I would!
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #27
Lebronn23
I airball my layups

Lebronn23 has no real reputation yet.

No
Lebronn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:46 AM   #28
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

F*ck yes and please don't tell me that is a guy. I'm usually pretty good at those kind of threads, but if that is a man then I have been fooled for the first time.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:46 AM   #29
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wouldn't smash her

but i'd make passionate love to her from sunset to sunrise
and make her breakfast in the morning
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #30
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
wouldn't smash her

but i'd make passionate love to her from sunset to sunrise
and make her breakfast in the morning

forgot the no homo
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: