Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #31
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Would u smash on this?

Would smash her from behind first.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #32
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
She has jaundice - look at her yellow nail, clear sign her kidneys are failing. No, thanks.

isnīt it just nail polish ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:37 AM   #33
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

No, fake tits, yellow nails, elbows too pointy and face is mediocre
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #34
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this the loot account dinoradja's dirtytoed ass paid for?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:42 AM   #35
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
No, fake tits, yellow nails, elbows too pointy and face is mediocre

Now tell us what you think of the girl.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #36
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
True story, my brother was showing me a girl we grew up with hooking on this site, this is the one:

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...ght-23/4191826

is that site legit? are the broads how they look in pic? is it legit or a chris hansen set up?
not that im planning to do anything illegal

but ive always had a sexual fantasy for the art of paying for sex. I cannot tell lies

Last edited by lilojmayo : 08-28-2012 at 06:21 AM.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #37
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

If I want to wake up with syphilis, gonorrhea, etc., then yes I'd smash.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #38
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
is that site legit? are the broads how they look in pic? is it legit or a chris hansen set up?
not that im planning to do anything illegal

but ive always had a sexual fantasy for the art of paying for sex. I cannot tell lies

It's just an ad site like craigslist so it could be a real girl, cops or some dude trying to steal your money.

Never messed with it so I don't know if most of the ads are real or fake, but some girls I went to school with pop up from time to time. I've also known some normal girls who resorted to those types of sites when they needed money for bills. I'd bet a lot of those girls are like that - normal college chicks that just do it to get out of a rough spot and then try to forget it ever happened.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
It's just an ad site like craigslist so it could be a real girl, cops or some dude trying to steal your money.

Never messed with it so I don't know if most of the ads are real or fake, but some girls I went to school with pop up from time to time. I've also known some normal girls who resorted to those types of sites when they needed money for bills. I'd bet a lot of those girls are like that - normal college chicks that just do it to get out of a rough spot and then try to forget it ever happened.

Yes, girls do casual prostitution all the time for cash, it's very common. Just one trick when they need some cash and then out again
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #40
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yes, girls do casual prostitution all the time for cash, it's very common. Just one trick when they need some cash and then out again

When did I say they do it casually or that it's very common? Do you really think some girls don't do that shit if they are behind in bills or need money? I'm talking about significant bad times in peoples lives, not just doing it to get a new pair of shoes or an outfit

Not everyone has it good or have family to turn to when in need.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #41
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

girls offer themselves on Craigslist all the time.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #42
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Everyone says the same thing about the Campus, looking forward to it ALOT.

To be honest, I have a girlfriend and we've been together for a long time so hookers was never an option and hooking up with college tramps is not an option either. And like stuff already ain't bad, I'm going to share a room with a really ugly swedish chick, my life sucks..

I was like picturing something like American Pie with them tramps and easy college chicks but I can't get rid of the lock on my d*ck...
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
When did I say they do it casually or that it's very common? Do you really think some girls don't do that shit if they are behind in bills or need money? I'm talking about significant bad times in peoples lives, not just doing it to get a new pair of shoes or an outfit

Not everyone has it good or have family to turn to when in need.

"normal college chicks that just do it to get out of a rough spot and then try to forget it ever happened."

I was poor growing up and i didn't feel the need to do illegal things. I highly doubt just because someone is poor they turn to prostitution to pay (of all things) tuition.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #44
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

i don't like tats on girls but i would DEFINITELY smash that pending an STI test
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #45
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
"normal college chicks that just do it to get out of a rough spot and then try to forget it ever happened."

I was poor growing up and i didn't feel the need to do illegal things. I highly doubt just because someone is poor they turn to prostitution to pay (of all things) tuition.

I said bills, which could mean anything. I know a girl who needed money to stay out of jail because she was behind on court fines and didn't want to be taken away from her child. She never admitted it, but I'm not dumb and I know how she got that money.

I said college girls because a lot of them have bills and only work part time jobs. Look through that site and you'll see a lot of those pictures being taken in dorm rooms.

You can doubt it all you want. It happens.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: