Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Frontin' (macmac Diss)

WTF DID I JUST LISTEN TO... YOU ARE F*CKING HORRIBLE
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I didn't even realize he was rapping for like 30 seconds.
Me too

THANK GOD YOU POSTED THE LYRICS UP
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #18
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I didn't even realize he was rapping for like 30 seconds.

Hit him DOOM style tbh

Man, this shit...

RIP macmac
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #19
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Hit him DOOM style tbh

Man, this shit...

RIP macmac

Denial is a great coping mechanism....do I really need to respond to this shit?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Denial is a great coping mechanism
My point exactly.

Quote:
do I really need to respond to this shit?
You just did.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #21
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

macmac wins by default

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Ace, you know a cat named Ice or rap with a dude named Ice?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #23
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Ace, you know a cat named Ice or rap with a dude named Ice?
Maybe, why?
Old 08-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #24
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Reported Missing:

ace23s flow
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:51 AM   #25
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
lol i dont mind, im workin today and tomorrow so i'll rip you on saturday
"He dead! Amen!"

Look out for the mixtape around Christmas time. Y'all know I will be bringing the heat as I always do.

Shoutout to macmac again for ****ing with the wrong n!gga. I'll let him serve as an example.

Last edited by ace23 : 08-26-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #26
AK47DR91

That was awful!

I can't believe there's a worse rapper than PleezeBelieve on here.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:03 AM   #27
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
That was awful!

I can't believe there's a worse rapper than PleezeBelieve on here.
Look out for the mixtape, bro. This ain't shit compared to my good shit. I have n!ggas who can vouch for me.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:15 AM   #28
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Look out for the mixtape, bro. This ain't shit compared to my good shit. I have n!ggas who can vouch for me.

Lol bro ain't nobody vouchin for you, you fake ass punk wanna be rapper...flop central over here.....ace of base lil biiatch
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #29
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nigga had a death wish. Who would I be to not deliver?

http://soundcloud.com/slihmm/frontin

Lyrics:

***** my tracks nice, so run your ****ing Canadian ass
Back before I grab your mom and sis, get on my ****ing mack twice
Address you by name, you lucky, funny all i gotta do's
Clap twice for that ****ing French *****, sweeter than cookies
Yeah that back nice, she blow mine for the whole night, I blow twice
In that *****, your flow nice for a rookie, givin your ass
Smites for playing hookie, trying not to get schooled, actin hard
Postin pictures with tools, only my flow is vicious and cruel
This walking joke, I'll choke you, peeped this ***** postin posin
With a pistol, so now you going down like your syndrome, shit your
Adidas jacket, I could by it with your weak ass two cent flow, get your
Retarded looking ass a nympho, cause your phat ass bitch departed
"Yo, yo, my name's macmac and I pack a 44", ***** if it
Wasn't for your avy wouldn't nobody see your posts, read your posts
Talking bout your hood glorious, ***** if you wasn't from
Canada, I might believe you but you faker than your stories is

[Hook]

**** macmac and anybody that love him
**** **** **** macmac and anybody that love him
If you see him in the street, play this track for his husband
**** **** macmac and anybody that love him

You coming at me when you can't finish Jay-A? I suggest you
Grab your .44, point it at your head and start to spray
You don't want no beef, you vegetarian canadian ass
Wanna play with your keyboard and stay front like you hold heat
It's easier to bag on ****** and trash a *****
When you don't know me, so fall back with a shot like Kobe
This ****ing oldie trying to diss, tried to piss on a youngin
Keep my name out your special ed mouth if you don't know me

[Hook] [2X]

didn't read because I am too embarrassed for you right now.

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #30
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Ace23, do you actually think that you're good?

Don't you get it, we all think that you're garbage..

I like how you posted the "song" Dumb elephants while waiting to be praised for it..

Last edited by millwad : 08-26-2012 at 09:59 AM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: