Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 AM   #61
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this board
Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
8 seed is enuff.

If we make the PO, we will going to win the championship.. Book it..
Portland is getting the 8th seed. Umad?

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:27 AM   #62
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #63
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Not sure how this is a fail thread.

Everyone in the sports world had high predictions for this team you ****ing retards bumping threads.

And yes there is STILL time left, if we can pick up some wins this week who knows we could turn it around. Not giving up just yet
i didn't. i said chemistry issues will blow up in their faces. i said Kobe will boss Dwight and Nash around and there will be a power struggle.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #64
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.
Same here. Also predicted them making max WCF or even losing in the second round. Thought that the reason would because of their bench.
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #65
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Its always been fun reading threads made by this troll.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #66
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #67
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Let's be serious for a 2nd, the Lakers are going to wipe the floor with the competition. All this chemistry issues nonsense is just wishful thinking from fans of opposing teams. What's scary about the Lakers is that the pieces fit so well together. They will be dominant the only thing stopping them is health.

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #68
BlackWhiteGreen
College superstar

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
8 seed is enuff.

If we make the PO, we will going to win the championship.. Book it..

Have done.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #69
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

lol nope, if they get 8th seed they'd be swept in 1st round. They need at least a 6 seed to stand a chance in the first round, and a good chance if they manage to get as much as a 5 seed. But ya know, for a team ranked 11th in the West, going for a 5 seed is unrealistic.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #70
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

op was close.

15-19
65-17
Sakkreth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #71
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
Yeah, I also thought the preseason predictions for this team were over the top and that their age and lack of depth would keep them in the pack, a mid-level playoff team. And of course I was called a hater for having that opinion.

But I did not see this coming.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #72
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #73
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has decent reputation

Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #74
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Unless they blow the team up again, I still expect them to make the playoffs. But I still hope they don't.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #75
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
well all i know is

when ray/kg/pierce got together... they won the title their first year

when lebron/bosh/wade teamed up... they won the title their second year

kobe/pau/nash/howard/jamison/artest > both of those teams

so i expect more out of them. atleast 2 back to back. if they dont do it i'l be surprised
Still surprised?
lilgodfather1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: