Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #31
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If Kobe Can't Win It All in 2013 Then He Should NOT Be Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
When people talk about defying moments where the player got in the zone and took over to beat a team in a series when everything looked doubtful, hitting clutch shots after clutch shots in those situations. They're always talking about the playoff, not some meaningless game against the worst team in the league. The regular season was the furthest thing from my mind.

Nobody talks about Jordan's 69 points as one of those moments, and other such regular season games, it's in the playoffs. That clutch steal by bird to beat the Pistons. The Flu game, Jordan's last shot. Those kinds of moments, on a big stage. Not against the Raptors who cared so little about that regular season game that they were barely lifting their hand up whenever Kobe shot.

Even Lebron has bigger moments. Kobe has had the opposite, like those 4 air balls against Utahs. It's the opposite of those moments that I'm talking about.
You're dumber than I thought if you don't think Kobe has had memorable PLAYOFF games/moments. Wow
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #32
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
When people talk about defying moments where the player got in the zone and took over to beat a team in a series when everything looked doubtful, hitting clutch shots after clutch shots in those situations. They're always talking about the playoff, not some meaningless game against the worst team in the league. The regular season was the furthest thing from my mind.

Nobody talks about Jordan's 69 points as one of those moments, and other such regular season games, it's in the playoffs. That clutch steal by bird to beat the Pistons. The Flu game, Jordan's last shot. Those kinds of moments, on a big stage. Not against the Raptors who cared so little about that regular season game that they were barely lifting their hand up whenever Kobe shot.

Even Lebron has bigger moments. Kobe has had the opposite, like those 4 air balls against Utahs. It's the opposite of those moments that I'm talking about.

That's your whole point right there in that one sentence. Yeah...so we all should be enamored with Lebron, beasting out 45 points....IN A GAME 6.....to beat a Boston team, many had them already sweeping? "But no....no....no....no....no....Kobe has no defining moments." GTFOH
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #33
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
That's your whole point right there in that one sentence. Yeah...so we all should be enamored with Lebron, beasting out 45 points....IN A GAME 6.....to beat a Boston team, many had them already sweeping? "But no....no....no....no....no....Kobe has no defining moments." GTFOH
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #34
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
You're dumber than I thought if you don't think Kobe has had memorable PLAYOFF games/moments. Wow

Yeah, that is flat-out nonsense.

Against the Spurs in 2001 and 2002, his playoff runs in 2008, 2009, and 2010 etc.

Kobe has had some memorable moments in the playoffs.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #35
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

His legacy has already been set in stone, he can only add to his resume at this point. NEXT
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #36
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

This is Dwight's team.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #37
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Old 08-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #38
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
CAN'T explain why you're(rrr3) so butthurt over my posts that you LIE and say are so supposedly unintentionally funny huh? Big surprise
LOL this foo' has negative reputation, so much for "reasonable people" taking you seriously
Old 08-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #39
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

But...why you(rrr3) so mad(since December 2011), over my posts that you...yourself(rrr3) CLAIM(lie) are so supposedly unintentionally funny?
Old 08-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #40
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:

Wow, you say IN A GAME 6, like you are trying to say it is meaningless, lol.

...A win or go home Game 6 is the second most important game possible, behind a game 7.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #41
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

What if LBJ wins it all again?
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:09 PM   #42
LakersReign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33

Wow, you say IN A GAME 6, like you are trying to say it is meaningless, lol.

...A win or go home Game 6 is the second most important game possible, behind a game 7.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

So....according to you(tmacattack33), 45 point performance in a Game 6 they shouldn't have been playing vs a team they were suppose to sweep, is the most epic thing in NBA history?

Yeah....cocaine really is a hell of a drug. And saying crap like that proves exactly why you(tmacattack33) seriously need to get off of it and going into rehab
Old 08-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #43
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

Quote:

Actually the only thing that I was thinking about when Lebron popped in my head was his finals performance, because it was better than any Kobe final performance. That's why I said he has more memorable moments than Kobe, because of one finals.

But yeah, that Game 6 was very memorable. Biggest game of his life. Injured Chris Bosh. Everyone expecting Lebron to fail. I know it's a few months, but if you really go back to then, it was a huge moment.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #44
boojitede
I hit open layups

boojitede has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
lol wtf...

when was the last time a guy in his 17th season won finals mvp

its never happend

kobe will be the first. so if he doesnt do it... its not like its a huge failure

lebron lost with 2 other hall of famers in their prime ( and himself in his prime ) to dallas with just basically dirk playing anywhere near his prime. and the only other HOF'r ( kidd ) not near an allstar level
in what UNIVERSE is bosh a hall of famer?

boojitede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #45
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

STFU! You must just really started watching the NBA to sit here and say Kobe has no defining playoff moments. The fact that you said Lebron shows your age. I'm sure your gunna bring up his 45-15-5 performance this year right?

01 Semis, Game 4 Kings. 48 points, 16 rebounds 51% FG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjfxlvvXfSw

01 WCF Game 1 Spurs. 45/10/5 54% FG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkvpn...eature=related

01 WCF Game 3 Spurs. 36/9/8 51% FG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyfR2...eature=related

He averaged 33/7/7 on 53% shooting against the Spurs that series.

And of course EVERYONE remembers in 00 when Shaq fouled out and Kobe took over in overtime. 28/5/4 plus game winning tip in shot. 51% FG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lp5aQq4zI

And this is just early 00s. I could easily bring up some of his playoff runs from 08/09/10.

So please sit the f*ck down and STFU. You don't know sh*t, you just hate Kobe. Focus on your irrelevant Knicks making it out of the first round.
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: