Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Last night I discovered: Breaking Bad > Sopranos (watched season 4 in one night)

Friend of mine had Season 4 on DVD and I'm bored as f*ck,... so I figure what the hell... I'll give this show a watch.

GREATNESS!!!!!

That scene was great... ending was even better.

Haven't seen a single clip of the first three seasons... nor have I seen anything about season 5... But now I'm hooked.

Also...

LMAO at Bill Burr. (I'm a fan of his work)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Last night I discovered: Breaking Bad > Sopranos (watched season 4 in one night)

Years later and Dooms still thinks that ISH=Twitter.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Last night I discovered: Breaking Bad > Sopranos (watched season 4 in one night)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Years later and Dooms still thinks that ISH=Twitter.

Always have... Always will.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You should catch up on seasons 1-3 then watch season 5.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Always have... Always will.
Dat consistency

RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
You should catch up on seasons 1-3 then watch season 5.

How many episodes have they shown in season 5?... Is the finale anytime soon?
Old 08-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

The first 3 seasons of The Sopranos were amazing, but it really fell off with seasons 4-6 (season 5 was decent).

So far Breaking Bad has been the more consistent show.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bgaggincxssrfccg!!!
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

wait..U never watched season 1 - 3?
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
General
High School Varsity 12th Man

General is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGeneral is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Are you serious? Maybe you just forgot how great The Sopranos was and are a prisoner of the moment?

Like I said the the Breaking Bad thread: The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under are all superior to this. Even Game of Thrones is proving to be better. Basically all of the best HBO shows smoke this.
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

a lot of the 1st season sucked until they introduced the gang stuff imo. at least it builds from that but if u already started from S4 i don't know if i'd go thru that. i know i couldn't watch thru those episodes again.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #12
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by General
Are you serious? Maybe you just forgot how great The Sopranos was and are a prisoner of the moment?

Like I said the the Breaking Bad thread: The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under are all superior to this. Even Game of Thrones is proving to be better. Basically all of the best HBO shows smoke this.

forgot to put "my opinion"...in the beginning... followed by "sucks"
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
How many episodes have they shown in season 5?... Is the finale anytime soon?

I think it is 6 episodes in. Maybe just 5? They are splitting season 5 (the final season) into 2 halves. 8 episodes this year, and 8 episodes next year.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #14
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation

Great show. But not better than The Sopranos.

Honestly.. no show has had me as excited to watch it every sunday night as the Sopranos used to

Last edited by Riley Martin : 08-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Season 4 of Breaking Bad was awesome...

Still as an overall show I think the Sopranos was alot more interesting and was able to really cover a wide topic of subjects while throughout Breaking Bad I've noticed alot of themes and occurances bieng repeated. Won't get in to it here because I don't want to spoil anything for you.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: