Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #16
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Lebron23 Appreciation Thread

For the most part he seems like a decent poster. Although I have never had a spat with him
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #17
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

He had a lot more unintentional comedy in his posts back when I was first posting here. His english was worse back then and his insults were hilarious because they were written so badly.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

He used to pm to "rep him back" all the day. He got pissed when I called him a Filipino f.aggot that posts from a mud house
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

get your parachute, you will be soon skydiving into his ignore list
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #20
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
It wasn't me. The last person that I negative repped was Lakersreign. It's probably that Fake LeBronn23 or Rocketsgreatness.
You're ok in my book, just keep doin what you do bro
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #21
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Quote:
It wasn't me. The last person that I negative repped was Lakersreign. It's probably that Fake LeBronn23 or Rocketsgreatness.

holy shit the man has spoken
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #22
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
You're ok in my book, just keep doin what you do bro

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #23
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputation

Only been here a month I guess, Lebron23 seems likable enough.
You get a little snappy about Lebron but that's fine, he's your guy. You're from the Phillipines?
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #24
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Official Lebron23... 08-26-2012 07:33 PM put u in a dress and call u bakla on your knees bakla

He said that?

Well, he has his moments, but I think Lebron23's ayt. I remember before when you guys seemed to hate him for something. I forgot why. And that other time when he had that impostor was pretty funky too.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #25
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Yeah. Lots of Filipino posters in this forum. I discovered this forum back in 2007.
OK, never been there properly. Spent 9 hours in Manilla International when my flight was rerouted due to bad weather in Sinagapore.
I ordered some noodles in a eatery, so spicy

I was gasping for air, more coke more coke water help me i'm dying
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #26
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LeBron23 is one of my favorite posters on this board. His unintentional comedy is gold. One minute he'll declare himself a lawyer and next minute he'll tell someone to jump off a cliff and set themselves on fire.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #27
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

saying that he hates people that hate lebron can't be true.

im one of the biggest lebron haters here and i've never gotten a mean pm or neg.

oh wait... i forgot my username is lbjmvp, he probly think im a lebron fan!!! well f*ck lebron!

but really, i've never had a problem with lebron23 before
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #28
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's cool!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:17 AM   #29
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
It looks like a Conyo Language. It's probably LOJ who wrote it.

@ magictricked

You probably ate at Chowking. I love their chicken and beef mami noodles.

Possibly. I doubt the only word you know is bakla.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:35 AM   #30
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: