Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #31
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official Lebron23 Appreciation Thread

This guy sends death threats? The F*ck
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:40 AM   #32
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #33
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

homer simpson looks like a genius next to him...
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #34
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Mamatay ka na
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:58 AM   #35
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
Mamatay ka na

Poor Gimmick account. Thanks for the PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #36
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Haha, I love Lebron23.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #37
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
His reps are worth like two green bars. I think just getting 2 reps from him got me into neon greens.
This. Four reps from him got me here. And this is after being negged several times for creating the thread in the OP, I had another neon. I have other reps, but I didn't move until he started repping me.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #38
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
This. Four reps from him got me here. And this is after being negged several times for creating the thread in the OP, I had another neon. I have other reps, but I didn't move until he started repping me.

Haha, I know, so was his negs as well.

In a thread where I actually backed him up I think he misunderstood me or something and negged me, haha, and all my green bars just went red.

But he's not a bad guy, people are making this too big of a deal.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #39
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Yea he's cool with me too, no problem
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #40
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@Milwad, and Bugsbunny

I will rep you guys later.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #41
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
I got a rep from him once, and it said something like "your a good poster, rep me back"

I assume he does this with most reps.
That was my first experience with Lebron23, one of my first reps too. I never repped him back though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
It wasn't me. The last person that I negative repped was Lakersreign. It's probably that Fake LeBronn23 or Rocketsgreatness.
It's you man! You deserve all the credit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
LeBron23 is one of my favorite posters on this board. His unintentional comedy is gold. One minute he'll declare himself a lawyer and next minute he'll tell someone to jump off a cliff and set themselves on fire.
Exactly the reason for this thread. I love this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_
This guy sends death threats? The F*ck
Make fun of Lebron. Go ahead, do it. I dare you.

More more more!

Quote:
Official Lebron23... 08-26-2012 11:50 PM I will stick my philli cheese steak in your mom Lebron23
Quote:
Official Lebron23... 08-26-2012 10:44 PM Actually, you're a worst Lebron23.

Last edited by Batz : 08-27-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #42
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Lmao! This is why I love LeBron23!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #43
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lebron23 is aight even though i don't like lebron and i'm a lakers fan gotta support a fellow pinoy
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #44
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so many beef on ISH. i dont hate any 1 poster. stateofmind always gets hate too and hes a good poster. and lebron23 seems cool. he repped me once and got me like 2 bars lol. i repped him few times already
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #45
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
so many beef on ISH. i dont hate any 1 poster. stateofmind always gets hate too and hes a good poster. and lebron23 seems cool. he repped me once and got me like 2 bars lol. i repped him few times already
Good guy Trey
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: