Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #61
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Lebron23 Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
One time, Lebron23 spazzed out on me mocking LeBron James, so he started making racist jokes about me. When other posters started saying he deserves to be banned, the dude deleted his racist posts about me, told me he's really sorry, and then repped me saying something like, "Sorry about that. No beef. Rep me back."
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #62
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
One time, Lebron23 spazzed out on me mocking LeBron James, so he started making racist jokes about me. When other posters started saying he deserves to be banned, the dude deleted his racist posts about me, told me he's really sorry, and then repped me saying something like, "Sorry about that. No beef. Rep me back."
.... ...
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #63
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:19 AM   #64
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Only Lebron23.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:14 AM   #65
Lebronn23
I airball my layups

Lebronn23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I would never
Lebronn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #66
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Official Lebron23... 08-27-2012 07:42 PM Repped LeBron23 - Rep Me Back
Old 10-14-2012, 04:23 AM   #67
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'll posts your IP Address in a couple of days. You are a terrible poster. I wish you die before Christmas. Rep me back.
death threats and rep me backs
Lebron23
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:27 AM   #68
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
death threats and rep me backs
Lebron23
Haha classic.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #69
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wants you to die...Rep me back
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #70
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i may not usually agree with his basketball-related thoughts but he's my n1gg@
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #71
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lebron23

death threats and wishing moms get cancer in the face messages are not funny.

stop it ..

you can neg as much as you want you worthless bag of filth.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of.

You must get tired of the shit coming out of your mouth

this is your last warning little maggot

ps .. lebrick is the cockiest most arrogant uneducated superstar of all time.

and negged .. rep me back you ass-hole lol

c/p
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #72
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's been low-key ever since LeBron got his ring.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #73
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
He's been low-key ever since LeBron got his ring.
Surprised too. If any this would be his time to gloat.

I like him though, never seen the psycho side to him.

The "I wish you die on X-mas, rep me back" stuff is hilarious.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #74
Batz
Shit just got serious

The great one is down!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #75
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
The great one is down!
Did the guy piss Jeff off or something?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: