Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Lakers Scouting Department

http://www.nba.com/lakers/120821_behindlalscoutingstaff

Thankfully, the Lakers did what I've wanted them to do for a very long time......if you are not going to have a REAL scouting department, trade away all your picks for guys who can play right now. Seriously, Jesse a 24 year old kid running an NBA scouting department

It just flat out doesn't matter at all now
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:31 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers Scouting Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
http://www.nba.com/lakers/120821_behindlalscoutingstaff

Thankfully, the Lakers did what I've wanted them to do for a very long time......if you are not going to have a REAL scouting department, trade away all your picks for guys who can play right now. Seriously, Jesse a 24 year old kid running an NBA scouting department

It just flat out doesn't matter at all now

That picture sums it up. Bunch of older guys laughing loll.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
That picture sums it up. Bunch of older guys laughing loll.

LMAO @ Jesse has an App that shows him where the colleges are
24 year old kid thinks he's a talent evaluator
Keep trading away every pick Lakers....don't even think about drafting anyone ever please
To everyone who said we have a real scouting dept.STFU
Old 08-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
LMAO @ Jesse has an App that shows him where the colleges are
24 year old kid thinks he's a talent evaluator
Keep trading away every pick Lakers....don't even think about drafting anyone ever please
To everyone who said we have a real scouting dept.STFU

looool Im dying here...
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
looool Im dying here...

Jesse: But as far as family goes, my father and I used to watch the games growing up and he'd always have things to say. It's been more Jimmy – through several scouting trips and in general – who took me under his wing since I've become a professional. (As Ray Charles said to Stevie Wonder...."I'll Drive")

More Jesse:
Two of the most important statistics I look are are games played and minutes played. It really depends on how much a player is bringing to the floor to help contribute. Obviously, numbers can look ugly when a guy only plays ten minutes a game, but if he's doing really well in those ten minutes you start to think, 'Well what would he do if he played 36?' So I definitely use stats, but I never let any single thing govern my decisions one way or another.

DK: Those are important stats??????

Hmmm.....if a guy is only getting 10 minutes per game in college he's not going to play in the NBA Oh...of course his coach never considered how such an effective talent would play if he got more minutes, it's not like he's coaching to win or anything

I also loved him talking about their "War Room".....reminded me of the guy who plays in Beer Pong tournaments, telling everyone he's a professional athlete....lol.

Last edited by DKLaker : 08-23-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Picture don't lies..What a dam* joke. What's up fellows D/L
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Picture don't lies..What a dam* joke. What's up fellows D/L

Hey bro.....where u been? Nice to see you back on here
Old 08-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Hey bro.....where u been? Nice to see you back on here
Don't post much but, I check in everyday. Thanks for caring brother.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Don't post much but, I check in everyday. Thanks for caring brother.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #10
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

jezus, wouldnt it be nice to be the son of Jerry Buss.

$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ mitch for trading those first round picks
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #12
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is what happens when you run your business within the family.. Unbelievable.. I highly doubt that kid has much basketball knowledge to begin with and obviously has no experience. Nobody else would hire him based strictly on his basketball IQ or knowledge.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: