Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Ace_23, wanna collab on a song?

I'm an amazingly good rapist, although I'm swedish my accent is above average when you compare it to other foreigners.

I'll be at A&M Campus this week, want to hook up and make a rap song with me?

If you want to hear my flow you can check my latest song;

http://khu.sh/autorap_503b3dc7e57a7&v2

ACE, DON'T LEAVE THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU'VE LISTENED TO MY SONG IN THE LINK ABOVE!

Last edited by millwad : 08-27-2012 at 07:49 AM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Ace_23, wanna collab on a song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I'm an amazingly good rapist
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #5
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Just listened to the song
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I'm an amazingly good rapist, although I'm swedish my accent is above average when you compare it to other foreigners.

I'll be at A&M Campus this week, want to hook up and make a rap song with me?

If you want to hear my flow you can check my latest song;

http://khu.sh/autorap_503b3dc7e57a7&v2

ACE, DON'T LEAVE THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU'VE LISTENED TO MY SONG IN THE LINK ABOVE!

Best mistake ever. I'm gonna nickname you Kobe.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Ace, bro, please holla at me when you've made a fair judgement of my song and my skillset.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #8
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Can't listen right now. I'll tell you what I think later.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Greatest song I've ever heard. You should be collaborating with bangs8
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #10
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

im alway ready to make a killier songs if your guys want to make a record that blwo the fk** skies to the blue.my mind a like a poet davinci when i make a raps lyrics its a like raps archeitect . i make my raps lyrics practise all the time. and an examples when i fk** a person up to a diss and he have a not make a posts since then:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=232140

edit: and yeh i have actual make a collabs with bustinBytches..
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #11
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
im alway ready to make a killier songs if your guys want to make a record that blwo the fk** skies to the blue.my mind a like a poet davinci when i make a raps lyrics its a like raps archeitect . i make my raps lyrics practise all the time. and an examples when i fk** a person up to a diss and he have a not make a posts since then:

Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: Ace_23, wanna collab on a song?

Quote:

theoo the goat

it's a great honor for bustinBytches working with you!
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #13
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISH Rappers

1. Theoo da Goat
2. Millwad
3. PB
999. ace_23
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #14
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Lyrical Genius!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: