Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Movies that are so bad that become a MUST-WATCH

Birdemic.

Just awful.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #17
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

rolland emmerich is awesome. Independance day is the shit
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Batman Forever
Drive
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is a movie about Giant Spiders attacking the US Olympic ski team that Sci Fi network shows. It may be called ICE SPIDERS actually. It was freaking hilarious. Bad CGI, except when it's close up then it's puppets that are so bad you can practically see strings.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #20
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to watch Showgirls with that commentary track they added

Quote:
the annotated commentary by Showgirls aficionado David Schmader is irresistibly good-natured and funny, as he marvels at a film with such "density of failure" that he frequently shudders with delight.

The end result of what Schmader calls "talented people making the worst possible decision at every moment," Showgirls features a notoriously brittle turn by Elizabeth Berkley as Nomi, a wild-eyed ingénue who takes the Las Vegas exotic-dance scene by storm. (Schmader: "She has two emotions: staring and kicking.")

Elizabeth Berkley was so startlingly terrible in that role. The Onion even has my favorite clip from that movie online
Quote:
In the meantime, Nomi is angry. Really angry. The opening credits haven't even ended before she pulls a switchblade on somebody, and she nearly causes three car accidents within the first seven minutes of screen time. Her anger shows up in her herky-jerky dance moves, which pop into place with a force that's more flesh-covered killer sexbot than modern-day Ginger Rogers. It shows up in her tense interactions with other people, when her hair-trigger temper can turn an innocuous exchange about nails or boobs into a potentially life-threatening situation. She storms out of every room, grinds like a feral animal, and crushes balls with the frequency of Kim Cattrall dropping innuendo. And even if you're just a jar of ketchup and a basket of fries, you shan't be spared her wrath:

Seriously, you have have to check out that link to see her line reading.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #21
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I want to watch Showgirls with that commentary track they added

Elizabeth Berkley was so startlingly terrible in that role. The Onion even has my favorite clip from that movie online

Seriously, you have have to check out that link to see her line reading.
Showgirls? I have that movie, still haven't watched yet. I thought it's something definitely worth seeing, but... no? Um
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
OP's name reminded me of a movie

troll 2

funny scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

I say omg like that all the time in reference to the movie and nobody gets it.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #23
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Thankskilling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlg9U5YbY4

I saw through this whole sh!t. I'm so
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #24
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

scary movie 1,2,3,4
shorty
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to see that last Adam Sandler movie where he plays his sister...

apparently is beyond awful...I would like to witness a little of its suckiness
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #26
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Showgirls? I have that movie, still haven't watched yet. I thought it's something definitely worth seeing, but... no? Um

The guy who did the commentary track making fun of Showgirls that I mentioned above has watched over 200 times. It still fascinates him.

Gina Gershon is the only one who comes through it all looking golden. You can tell by her acting that she knew she was in a ridiculous piece of shit. The director and all the other actors seem convinced they are making something visionary.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #27
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

The Room is a masterpiece of modern cinema, truly one of the funniest movies to ever have been made. It's so bad in every single way a film can be, the music, the directing, the acting, the writing, but it hit some strange mark that could never be explained. Despite all of its shortcomings, it is incredibly entertaining and so damn re-watchable.

Tommy Wiseau, I salute you.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
OP's name reminded me of a movie

troll 2

funny scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

You beat me to it. "Nilbog"
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #29
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Thankskilling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlg9U5YbY4

I saw through this whole sh!t. I'm so

With a group of friends and alcohol, that movie is awesome. I imagine watching it by yourself would be terrible though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #30
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so many people actually have never seen a bad film and are resorted to calling out solid films like reign of fire, dumb and dumber, scary movie, mortal kombat???

troll 2 and the room, those are actually bad films.

i will add the spirit, a truly bad film, that doesnt even function as a film.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: