Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Movies that are so bad that become a MUST-WATCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
so many people actually have never seen a bad film and are resorted to calling out solid films like reign of fire, dumb and dumber, scary movie, mortal kombat???

troll 2 and the room, those are actually bad films.

i will add the spirit, a truly bad film, that doesnt even function as a film.

To be fair, he said Dumb & Dumberer, not Dumb & Dumber.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #32
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Showgirls and Soul Plane
SilkkTheShocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #33
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
scary movie 1,2,3,4
shorty
Scary Movie 1 is amazing. Ray and Shorty
SilkkTheShocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #34
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I want to see that last Adam Sandler movie where he plays his sister...

apparently is beyond awful...I would like to witness a little of its suckiness
It's actually watchable.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #35
dyna
National High School Star

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #36
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna

Dear god you beat me to it!

Everytime i hear anything close to the words Kung Pow the only thing that pops into my head is that damn sound that chick made everytime she talked. That "My name is...Bet-ttyyyyy"
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #37
TROLL_HUNTER
Decent playground baller

TROLL_HUNTER is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Very "soft" turd the ones you are posting, dudes. I mean, Scary Movie? Yes, its crappy, but come on, its not offensive trash. Showgirls is terrible but extremely boring.

What I mean is some serious shit.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation or Batman and Robin, for example. Those movie suck at all levels.

However,thats nothing compared to the great capacity of turks for ****ing up western franchises. Below is their "reboot" of Batman. (at least, this batman has sweet rewards after the job is done)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p69TvnwTaw
TROLL_HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #38
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a movie, but I always found Japanese TMNT to be completely ridiculous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMfb60lc14
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #39
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

The Wash
Next Day Air
3 Strikes

What do all these movies have in common?
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #40
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Super Mario Bros.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #41
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Super Mario Bros.
yo CLASSIC
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #42
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL_HUNTER
Very "soft" turd the ones you are posting, dudes. I mean, Scary Movie? Yes, its crappy, but come on, its not offensive trash. Showgirls is terrible but extremely boring.

What I mean is some serious shit.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation or Batman and Robin, for example. Those movie suck at all levels.

However,thats nothing compared to the great capacity of turks for ****ing up western franchises. Below is their "reboot" of Batman. (at least, this batman has sweet rewards after the job is done)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p69TvnwTaw
wow
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
The guy who did the commentary track making fun of Showgirls that I mentioned above has watched over 200 times. It still fascinates him.

Gina Gershon is the only one who comes through it all looking golden. You can tell by her acting that she knew she was in a ridiculous piece of shit. The director and all the other actors seem convinced they are making something visionary.
I simply read a review somewhere, saying Showgirls are extremely sexist movie, vain and plain, directed against women, and this and that but still a must see because it's somewhat unique. I have it on my HDD for a free night to watch it, but I should lower expectations, then? Right.
And if it gets you polarised, maybe that's the whole point of the movie..?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
I simply read a review somewhere, saying Showgirls are extremely sexist movie, vain and plain, directed against women, and this and that but still a must see because it's somewhat unique. I have it on my HDD for a free night to watch it, but I should lower expectations, then? Right.
And if it gets you polarised, maybe that's the whole point of the movie..?
It doesn't get you anything but confused that she is such a bad actress, and that someone let this movie film to confusion. It's poorly written and acted to a scale that's hard to fathom. The person who said it's extremely sexist etc. went in with an agenda because the movie is awful to a point that giving it credit even for something bad seems a stretch.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #45
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ YOU RAGING??/
ok, not it's really a must watch. will post a review if I can make it through it full.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: