Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #421
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I had my own suspicions of him too.. but now that you say he and I are together I know he is innocent because I have not talked to him outside of this thread and not in a PM.. He must be innocent.
All you know is that hes NOT your partner, which is all I know about CG. Unlike you though, you can't narrow it down.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #422
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Or if you had not stopped the vote with your treasonous act, we could have possibly lynched CG and found ourselves a faceless man..
Too many people went after him at once. I suspect foul play.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #423
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
You're looking for something thats not there. How am I reading minds when it already happened. ATR is dead. If the CG lynch went through why would they not lynch ATR like they did tonight? It would be stupid not too. Its a small victory because only one perished tonight.

Maybe I'm reaching. I'm just trying to catch anyone's slips now. You say something suspicious and I might just wonder about your associations. That goes for anyone, really.

I'm wondering about Rose now, though.. Hmm...
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #424
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

I'm willing to die for my beliefs. If you take me out next round, you can find out the truth, and then the true citizens can find out who it is. If you guys do it though, LOOK for those that voted against CG. Im telling you.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #425
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
But I'm not out defending Rose the way you're clinging to CG's nuts.. do you see what I am getting at.. you stepped in and stopped a vote. People thought he was guilty and you stepped in and swayed a vote all because you know he is not your partner....
Its too elaborate. They killed off ATR instead of CG because if we found out about CGs innocence, all of the true Regular Citizens wouldve jumped on my team. Killing Cg wouldve been fine through vote because they could've took someone out via night kill.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #426
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
I'm willing to die for my beliefs. If you take me out next round, you can find out the truth, and then the true citizens can find out who it is. If you guys do it though, LOOK for those that voted against CG. Im telling you.

I'm torn...

On the one hand, you could be lying and saying those who voted against CG are the killers because you know that they are innocent and just want one of them voted off.**
On the other hand, maybe you're telling the truth and we're jumping the gun at someone who is really innocent.




**I didn't vote against CG but I know I'm innocent. If there's one thing I can promise in this town, it's that I'm innocent.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #427
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I'm torn...

On the one hand, you could be lying and saying those who voted against CG are the killers because you know that they are innocent and just want one of them voted off.**
On the other hand, maybe you're telling the truth and we're jumping the gun at someone who is really innocent.




**I didn't vote against CG but I know I'm innocent. If there's one thing I can promise in this town, it's that I'm innocent.
Thats what Im going by. I know IM innocent, and I know he's innocent. I willing to die, vote me off, then the truth will come out. Its for the good of the game.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:02 AM   #428
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Hmm... Maybe those of us who were curious enough of the Night killing to actually check into this thread and post about it are all innocents. Maybe the majority of those not posting are the faceless killers because they already know their reason for killing him off, so they don't need to be in here discussing it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #429
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
My team... I know he's innocent... I'm willing to die.. you look desperate and suspicous
Vote me off, Im encouraging in. It isn't reverse psychology either, really do it, vote me off.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #430
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
My team... I know he's innocent... I'm willing to die.. you look desperate and suspicous

You should've left for the gym 10 minutes ago, but you're still in here trying to have us vote against Derrick...

You could be a faceless man.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #431
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Vote me off, Im encouraging in. It isn't reverse psychology either, really do it, vote me off.
it*
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #432
LamarOdom
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
My team... I know he's innocent... I'm willing to die.. you look desperate and suspicous

And protecting CG all the time, my number one suspect is CG and with the killer knowing each others identity Derrick is on my watchlist.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #433
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
You should've left for the gym 10 minutes ago, but you're still in here trying to have us vote against Derrick...

You could be a faceless man.
Scholar, vote for me, along with the rest of the citizens, let my sacrifice add credibility to what Im saying.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #434
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I plan on it
You'll be the first person to go after me.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #435
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,679
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

My vote is really leaning toward CG now.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy