Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #31
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Hello, brethren. I see we have a peaceful conjugation here. Carry on.
Thats what you are afraid, dont you?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #32
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Is that a thing now?
The way you got lynched in round one deserves its own term.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #33
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Thats what you are afraid, dont you?

No, no. I just want peace in this little town. That's all that concerns me.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #34
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Why peace, when there are killers among us?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #35
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Oh, sorry for the doubts, my king.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #36
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
The way you got lynched in round one deserves its own term.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #37
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Apparently my image didn't work
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #38
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Agreed. Pretending he didn't know what the game was, then wanting to 'get down to business,' plus using the gangster smiley?

Accuses a guy and then dissapears? Fk that! -1 from me.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #39
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Now you're being awfully quick to deflect attention from yourself...WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

As I've shown before my awsome judgement skills in the last round, I'm more than able to read alien minds. That being said, you don't look like you're up to any good, ATR.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #40
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Accuses a guy and then dissapears? Fk that! -1 from me.

Disappears? It's been one hour Everyone wanted to wait until more posters started posting so I wasn't just going to be here talking to myself.

you on the other hand started pointing fingers as soon as you jumped in

hmmm...
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #41
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Why peace, when there are killers among us?

And once those killers are killed, there shall be peace, shan't there be?

Quote:
Oh, sorry for the doubts, my king.

I am no king; I am but an innocent poster in this town. No free people shall have an oppressive king oppressing them with oppression; however, believe in me and I can save you.

I am more a Messiah than a king.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #42
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:

I am no king; I am but an innocent poster in this town. No free people shall have an oppressive king oppressing them with oppression; however, believe in me and I can save you.

Well, Im proudly joining you!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #43
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:

That's what I was going for.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #44
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:

Do you have any special abilities that we don't know of?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #45
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

Quote:
Well, Im proudly joining you!

Just keep an open mind. Remember what happened the last time you trusted someone?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: