Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #46
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBeast
Do you have any special abilities that we don't know of?

I can't say what my abilities are nor can I say whether I have any or not, but follow my guidance, young grasshopper. Believe in the words of Scholar and you shall be saved.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #47
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Just keep an open mind. Remember what happened the last time you trusted someone?

True, I may be to stuborn. Well this time I will consider anyone.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #48
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I can't say what my abilities are nor can I say whether I have any or not, but follow my guidance, young grasshopper. Believe in the words of Scholar and you shall be saved.

Well, youre trying too much... and I dont dig that!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #49
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Do you have any special abilities that we don't know of?
The power of persuasive writing
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #50
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Alright, so these killers among us are called faceless men, I see. Are there any sympathizers/ones with special abilities, or do we have to figure it out ourselves?
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #51
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
As I've shown before my awsome judgement skills in the last round, I'm more than able to read alien minds. That being said, you don't look like you're up to any good, ATR.

You're judgment is going to get you into trouble this game then, I'm as innocent as they come, I am truly trying to expose the killers.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #52
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Alright, so these killers among us are called faceless men, I see. Are there any sympathizers/ones with special abilities, or do we have to figure it out ourselves?
We figure it out ourselves I believe.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #53
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Well, so far everyone look like enemies.
The least possible to be killers are: Sunsfan, TheeBeast

Most possible:
ATR, Derrick.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #54
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
You're judgment is going to get you into trouble this game then, I'm as innocent as they come, I am truly trying to expose the killers.

Actually, it got me into trouble the last round but at the end I was proved correct. Secondly, the last person who tried to "expose" the killers was found to be guilty himself. The innocent ones are the most calm at first and you don't seem to be a bit that.

Hmmm
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #55
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Well, so far everyone look like enemies.
The least possible to be killers are: Sunsfan, TheeBeast

Most possible:
ATR, Derrick.
What suspicions do you have of me? I'm just a regular citizen lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #56
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

I feel that this time around Day 1 is less spammy and more try to help the new guys, which is cool.

Quote:
Wait, what? Why even make a hint if you have an ability?

Anyways, it's tough to take Day One serious and all because at the old forum I used to play this at it was just "olol nocturnal detective" and garbage funny posts, but nothing of value. It seems different around here. Y'all are trying to get info and jazz. Good stuff. Nothing seems too out of the ordinary yet.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #57
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
What suspicions do you have of me? I'm just a regular citizen lol.

You aint gonna fool me! I suspect you and scholar are the Faceless ones!
You are way too close, and its obvious by looking @ your posts!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #58
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

As Jesus Christ was once doubted and persecuted, I find myself being in the same shoes... or sandals... or whatever the fuck dude wore.

You may have your doubts in me, but I am still one of peace and tranquility.

Believe in me, and I may save you from the carnage that shall befall this town soon enough.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #59
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
I call him out the first, post, agree with him the second post, and make fun of him my third reply to him.

My suspects are ATR.

ATR because he blindly accuses 3 different people. A true citizen would look for clues before accusing someone. He's possibly a faceless killer, or maybe an unknown party, that wins when EVERYONE is gone? Him wanting to get rid of anyone makes me believe we're dealing with something else.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #60
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
As Jesus Christ was once doubted and persecuted, I find myself being in the same shoes... or sandals... or whatever the fuck dude wore.

You may have your doubts in me, but I am still one of peace and tranquility.

Believe in me, and I may save you from the carnage that shall befall this town soon enough.

I dont think your a civilian, who the fk are you?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: