Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #61
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
You aint gonna fool me! I suspect you and scholar are the Faceless ones!
You are way too close, and its obvious by looking @ your posts!

Calm down! Patience is the key.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #62
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
As Jesus Christ was once doubted and persecuted, I find myself being in the same shoes... or sandals... or whatever the fuck dude wore.

You may have your doubts in me, but I am still one of peace and tranquility.

Believe in me, and I may save you from the carnage that shall befall this town soon enough.

White text?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #63
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
I call him out the first, post, agree with him the second post, and make fun of him my third reply to him.

My suspects are ATR.

ATR because he blindly accuses 3 different people. A true citizen would look for clues before accusing someone. He's possibly a faceless killer, or maybe an unknown party, that wins when EVERYONE is gone? Him wanting to get rid of anyone makes me believe we're dealing with something else.

Thats a point, I give you that! But I dont think theres a role like that in this game.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #64
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
As Jesus Christ was once doubted and persecuted, I find myself being in the same shoes... or sandals... or whatever the fuck dude wore.

You may have your doubts in me, but I am still one of peace and tranquility.

Believe in me, and I may save you from the carnage that shall befall this town soon enough.
White text is some shady stuff. I'll be watching you.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #65
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Thats a point, I give you that! But I dont think theres a role like that in this game.
Just speculation.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #66
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My bad about the white text. I just thought if I kept repeating the whole "believe in me, I can save you" stuff, you'd all understand the significance.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #67
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
My bad about the white text. I just thought if I kept repeating the whole "believe in me, I can save you" stuff, you'd all understand the significance.
Im torn now. this first vote will be tough.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #68
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hello everyone. checking in. I think it's Scholar. He's wanting to make peace way too much.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #69
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Scholar if you are what I think you are you're doing a very poor job of hiding it
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #70
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

The two I'm most skeptical of are TheeBeast and CeltsGarlic

I know I can't prove definitively that I am an innocent, but I say with 100% honesty that I am, and that these two seem pretty iffy.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #71
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
The two I'm most skeptical of are TheeBeast and CeltsGarlic

I know I can't prove definitively that I am an innocent, but I say with 100% honesty that I am, and that these two seem pretty iffy.
What makes you skeptical about Beast?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #72
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just checking in as I won't be able to again til 7 or so tonight. Everyone be reasonable and try to make an informed vote please . I'd like to actually win this time.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #73
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
What makes you skeptical about Beast?
and me?

Im the one really trying to figure out who is who...
Old 08-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #74
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
Scholar if you are what I think you are you're doing a very poor job of hiding it

Its very obvious, too obvious...
Old 08-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #75
Derrick
The Dragon

Scholar's risen on my suspicion list, he's trying a little to hard to win us over. He's doing it in a cult like fashion.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: