Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #766
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I am nothing but honest!

Don't lie like that. You're at least 50% faggot, too, man!

What's the vote count looking like now? Am I in the majority to be voted off?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #767
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
OR I could get killed tonight by the killers, who knows.

Hell I'll even volunteer to vote myself. bookmark this post. save it. record it. fap to it, if you want.
Challenge accepted.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #768
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

I unvote FreedomKid7

Vote LamarOdom
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #769
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

Looks like youll be gone my friend.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #770
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

You said you were a doctor so if you are then you can save yourself. But I think you are a FM after the latest posts that's why I voted on you.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #771
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You said you were a doctor so if you are then you can save yourself. But I think you are a FM after the latest posts that's why I voted on you.
This reminds me of when Jesus was crucified.
"In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked him. 42“He saved others,” they said, “but he can’t save himself! He’s the King of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him."

Old 08-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #772
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clock

2hrs 13 mins
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #773
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Clock

2hrs 13 mins
Im excited, this next vote will make or break the game IMO.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #774
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Current vote status:
Anti Hero (Scholar)
CeltsGarlic (Scholar)
Derrick (LamarOdom)
Freedom Kid7
LamarOdom (Scholar)
Rose (Scholar)
Scholar (LamarOdom)
sunsfan1357
TheeBeast
TheSilentKiller (Scholar)
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #775
Derrick
The Dragon

4-2 So far with some yet to vote! We're in for another close one.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #776
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
We still need two more on Scholar or else nobody gets lynched again. I think we have to take our chance on this one or else the killers are just going to keep eating us alive.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #777
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Why the vote for lamarodom?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #778
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
We still need two more on Scholar or else nobody gets lynched again. I think we have to take our chance on this one or else the killers are just going to keep eating us alive.
I agree someone needs to die, not sure who yet though.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #779
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

We need these guys who haven't voted yet to step up and vote already!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #780
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Why the vote for lamarodom?
He seemed mad that I know cg is innocent. Has a killer vibe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: