Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Four Lokos

Makes me vomit every time I drink it. Anyone else end up puking their guts?

I can hold my fair share of alcohol. Saturday night I only had a couple shots of tequila and 2 beers, i usually drink tequila and beer in similar amounts, i've drank a whole lot more before without blacking out/vomiting. Anyhow, I topped this off with a four lokos and minutes later i ran to the restroom where i puked all midnight. All i could taste was the nasty watermelon flavored four lokos. Eventually i blacked out until i woke up at around 5am to go to bed(i was at a friends vacation home).

I realize a 23oz bottle has 12% alcohol but it still doesnt add up. I've only drank four lokos one other time, right outside a concert and i also threw up/blacked out but i had a crazy amount of drinks my friend sneaked to me during concert and i was jumping up and down stirring stomach up.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Four Lokos

With Four Lokos its the non-alchohol ingredients making you vomit. Stay away.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Disgusting shit.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

its for highschoolers and college freshman.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
its for highschoolers and college freshman.
Lol. I just saw it in the fridge and decided to drink it since all that was left was some cheap piss tasting beer.

I dont get the whole.energy drink+alcohol. I have adderall if i really want a kick.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Makes your dick fall off.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
With Four Lokos its the non-alchohol ingredients making you vomit. Stay away.

Word, it has so much other random sh1t in it that i cant even bare the taste anymore. All i ever taste in that stuff is like pure sugar and what tastes like the cheapest alcohol they can find My black ass sticks to OE/ Colt. 45 for my non liquor needs
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

the whole idea of an energy drink + alcohol is incredibly stupid. One is an upper, the other a downer. Not the safest of drinks. I've seen people guzzle that nasty shit down can after can like its water or something...smh.

BTW I myself have drank a couple before. I hated it.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I never drink corner store alcohol or liquir. I drink the good shit.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i took a sip of one and never drank another. i also hated sparks when it first came out.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #11
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Another thing to consider:

Person 1 is drinking Jack and Cokes
Person 2 is drinking a high alcohol content beer, we'll use Molson XXX
Person 3 is drinking Four Loko

Person 1 drinks a 12 oz glass. That has about 5.5 ounces of ice, 5 ounces of coke and 1.5 oz (standard shot size) of Jack Daniels at 80 proof or 40 percent. This means they actually drank about .6 ounces of alcohol.

Person 2 drinks a 12 oz Molson XXX at 7.3 percent volume. Meaning they got about .876 ounces of alcohol.

Person 3 drinks a 23.5 oz Four Loko at 12 percent volume. Meaning they got a whooping 2.82 ounces of alcohol.

So even if they other two guys are drinking 2 for person 3's 1, person 3 will still get more alcohol. In addition to all that other shit.

Last edited by embersyc : 08-27-2012 at 06:25 PM.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
the whole idea of an energy drink + alcohol is incredibly stupid. One is an upper, the other a downer. Not the safest of drinks. I've seen people guzzle that nasty shit down can after can like its water or something...smh.

BTW I myself have drank a couple before. I hated it.

Vodka & Red Bull
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Vodka & Red Bull

damn...I've had that too. Great tasting...

but my point remains... when you think about it, the concept is bad.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
Makes me vomit every time I drink it. Anyone else end up puking their guts?

I can hold my fair share of alcohol. Saturday night I only had a couple shots of tequila and 2 beers, i usually drink tequila and beer in similar amounts, i've drank a whole lot more before without blacking out/vomiting. Anyhow, I topped this off with a four lokos and minutes later i ran to the restroom where i puked all midnight. All i could taste was the nasty watermelon flavored four lokos. Eventually i blacked out until i woke up at around 5am to go to bed(i was at a friends vacation home).

I realize a 23oz bottle has 12% alcohol but it still doesnt add up. I've only drank four lokos one other time, right outside a concert and i also threw up/blacked out but i had a crazy amount of drinks my friend sneaked to me during concert and i was jumping up and down stirring stomach up.

Judging by that eventful evening I believe the OP can handle his liquor and alcohol.

Four Loko crap is just that. Crap. Look what it made you do and that was yacking all over the place.

I once took a sip of that crap and had to spit it out. It's basically poison and taste like cough syrup to me. No man should be ingesting that stuff.

Hope you learn your lesson and it's actually a very dangerous beverage.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #15
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
damn...I've had that too. Great tasting...

but my point remains... when you think about it, the concept is bad.

years ago...nobody would think about even mixing the two but because Red Bull has become soda-like with people consuming it like soda...it suddenly became acceptable to mix when anyone with intelligence would know that it's a bad combo.

They are 2 conflicting results.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: