Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #31
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Madden 2013 Launch Thread (Releases tonight, 8/28/12, at midnight)

I'm lovin' career mode
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #32
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
But what if you don't have live or internet connection?

I find it hilarious how they allowed the game to have a major flaw like that. It's like they didn't have anyone to test the game for bugs or glitches, especially noticeable ones like that. You think with all the $$ they make they can atleast afford to have a game tester. Bottom line is they knew they had glitches and they still released it...
Then move out of new york and get a decent paying job and join the rest of the 1st world Either way they're going to release a patch

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 08-29-2012 at 01:09 AM.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #33
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I'm lovin' career mode
It's gotten very good reviews and 90% of the people are playing while others write on forums the game is great. But man the trailer in-game is the best I've ever seen in madden so far.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #34
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
The bugs are nonexistent if you make a online CCM and set it to private just for yourself it's the exact samething as Offline without the bugs. Only retard would be playing offline CCM right now and EA has already mentioned it with their tweets and they will fix it but this is the solution for now. And even when they do fix it why would I make an offline CCM when I'm playing the samething in online CCM set to private. Only difference are the names offline and online but online can still be offline by just setting it to private with a password.

So when you buy the game go to online CCM and create one. Set it to private and put a password like "bladers is a f@ggot" and there you go no bugs and your basically playing offline franchise with a different name.

I guess. I'm rocking it for 360 instead of PS3 and don't have live tho. Don't really play games online all that much. Picking up Live so I can play a game I'm already paying 60 bucks for when I have no interest in using online features is pretty annoying.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #35
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
ahh madden. It's funny how the franchise mode in 2006 for the old XBOX was better than last years version and the 2006 version also had a deeper franchise mode. They removed some of the features to only add it a few years later as a "new feature"

NFL 2k5 is still the GOAT
And they only charged 20 bucks for it
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
It's gotten very good reviews and 90% of the people are playing while others write on forums the game is great. But man the trailer in-game is the best I've ever seen in madden so far.

yea the opening intro with Ray Lewis was amazing, by the end I was just staring at screen with my jaw dropped
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #37
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
And they only charged 20 bucks for it

thats one of those things you just had to be there for.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #38
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I guess. I'm rocking it for 360 instead of PS3 and don't have live tho. Don't really play games online all that much. Picking up Live so I can play a game I'm already paying 60 bucks for when I have no interest in using online features is pretty annoying.

You don't like updated rosters every week?
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #39
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

My Xbox has been used primarily for watching movies over the past year. Bought the game, started to enjoy it, and it freezes. Had the same problem last year. It's obviously my Xbox since it did that for 2k12 but I haven't played in so long I forgot all about the freezing. So pissed. The game is pretty decent. Not worth 60 bucks though. Also why is there no soundtrack to this game? Isn't there usually a variety of artists? I just thought that was weird.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #40
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #41
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #42
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the commercials for this game are just so great
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: