Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
demons2005
Local High School Star

Default Is it possible Obama just incompetent or destroying the country intentionally?

I'm not saying that he's possibly working for the Chinese, I mean Manchurian candidate figuratively in the sense that he became president to destroy our country from the inside. Now, it's probably not his motive but I'm just saying it could be if you look at all the evidence. It took him years to find or create a birth certificate. He has been accused of being a Muslim and I personally don't think that's a problem (I have Muslim friends) but some say he is anti-Christian.

He has indisputadly made the country as divided as it has ever been in a century. His followers don't want to jump ship so he keeps taking them further and further away from what America was built on and so now they are isolated and thus lashing out more at the rest of America and doubling down on their more radical views.

He has displayed race-baiting and class warfare as principal themes throughout his presidency. Pit everyone against the rich and against whites to consolidate minority and welfare votes.

Pretty much every week he does some preposterous trolling along political lines. Tonight for example he is politicizing a hurricane by not giving funds to Louisiana because Jindal has criticized him often and they are sure to vote Republican this year. It is NOT COOL to politicize disasters, particularly of the natural variety (we all know his mentor Rahm Emmanuel's "never let a tragedy go to waste" line vis a vis MAN-made disasters)

Besides trolls on the internet I don't know anyone in real life who likes Obama. The pollsters and certain media outlets (NY Times/ CNN cough cough) are prepping us so we don't find it strange when he wins and won't revolt. I think it's pretty telling that Democrats are furious about having to have legitimate ID when voting at the polls.

Edit: changed the title because it was too controversial and distracting and encouraged people to debate pseudoscience rather than the direction of the country.

Last edited by demons2005 : 08-28-2012 at 04:01 AM.
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #2
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

Default Re: Is it possible Obama is a Manchurian candidate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3duEgdlkug
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:42 AM   #3
demons2005
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
lol i hope you don't actually believe that that is pure BS.

I dont mean to imply like these clowns he's under hypnosis i mean he could be intentionally damaging the country, possibly as a foreign national or as someone who has deepseated anger as some biographers have proved about him
Old 08-28-2012, 02:47 AM   #4
iamgine

Is it possible Obama is not a Manchurian candidate?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

This is why I said election season is the most annoying time
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:11 AM   #6
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

Yes, it's possible he is a Manchurian Candidate.

He might also be the Man from U.N.C.L.E or the Man Who Shot Liberty Valence.

I strongly suspect he might have shot Roger Rabbit as well.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
I'm not saying that he's possibly working for the Chinese, I mean Manchurian candidate figuratively in the sense that he became president to destroy our country from the inside. Now, it's probably not his motive but I'm just saying it could be if you look at all the evidence. It took him years to find or create a birth certificate. He has been accused of being a Muslim and I personally don't think that's a problem (I have Muslim friends) but some say he is anti-Christian.

He has indisputadly made the country as divided as it has ever been in a century. His followers don't want to jump ship so he keeps taking them further and further away from what America was built on and so now they are isolated and thus lashing out more at the rest of America and doubling down on their more radical views.

He has displayed race-baiting and class warfare as principal themes throughout his presidency. Pit everyone against the rich and against whites to consolidate minority and welfare votes.

Pretty much every week he does some preposterous trolling along political lines. Tonight for example he is politicizing a hurricane by not giving funds to Louisiana because Jindal has criticized him often and they are sure to vote Republican this year. It is NOT COOL to politicize disasters, particularly of the natural variety (we all know his mentor Rahm Emmanuel's "never let a tragedy go to waste" line vis a vis MAN-made disasters)

Besides trolls on the internet I don't know anyone in real life who likes Obama. The pollsters and certain media outlets (NY Times/ CNN cough cough) are prepping us so we don't find it strange when he wins and won't revolt. I think it's pretty telling that Democrats are furious about having to have legitimate ID when voting at the polls.

While I do believe in the theory of a Manchurian Candidate, this post only makes me wanna not want to believe in it.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #8
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

You also apparently believe in Jew Code.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
You also apparently believe in Jew Code.

Didn't say I did, was just asking.

I know that certain people from certain countries look out for one another.

There's banks from South America that look out for each other, and will treat Mexicans differently. I've heard that Asians from the same countries always look out for each other.

In regards to the Manchurian Candidate, i believe in the possibility of that theory being true. MK Ultra has been documented as being a FACT.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
demons2005
Local High School Star

Wow I just watched Obama 2016 anyone who has not watched the movie should not vote, you do not know the background of one of the candidates.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
Wow I just watched Obama 2016 anyone who has not watched the movie should not vote, you do not know the background of one of the candidates.
You're note even good at this trolling. Too soon. YOu needed the ISH people who feel the need to debate everything to come in here, to give you some validity. THEN do this. You jumped the gun. Sad...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Jesse Ventura said as much already
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #13
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Didn't say I did, was just asking.

I know that certain people from certain countries look out for one another.

There's banks from South America that look out for each other, and will treat Mexicans differently. I've heard that Asians from the same countries always look out for each other.

In regards to the Manchurian Candidate, i believe in the possibility of that theory being true. MK Ultra has been documented as being a FACT.

cmon man. sure people from the same country/race will look out for each other more than some stranger but not to the extent of living a very overachieving life, graduating from Harvard, years in the Senate, then becoming President to destroy the country from within i mean how do you go from the idea that people from the same country look out for each other(like i'll hook another korean up with maybe $40 off of a $1200 bill if they ask for it right) to Obama trying to topple the U.S. for the sake of Africa?

seriously conspiracy theorist mentality should be in the medical dictionary as a sub condition to schizophrenia. Its absurd how many people these days believe in conspiracy theories for everything that happens. its not even okay
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
Jesse Ventura said as much already
Then it must be true.

Wonder what Ravishing Rick Rude has to say on the topic?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

I am not going to watch Obama 2016. I am still going to vote. Na-nanny boo boo.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: