Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Madden 2013 Launch Thread (Releases tonight, 8/28/12, at midnight)

The new Madden comes out in a few hours.

Here are a few articles about it:

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2012...t-2456634.html

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...213337848.html

...so apparently the critics who have already played it are loving it.

I'll be getting my copy tomorrow afternoon. Who else is getting it tomorrow?

And when you do get the game, feel free to come in here and tell us what you think about it.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
Lebronn23
I airball my layups

Lebronn23 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Madden 2013 Launch Thread (Releases tonight, 8/28/12, at midnight)

Just ordered it
Lebronn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

I hope it's good. Every year the only thing that changes seems to be the rosters. I wasn't going to get it this year but I might have to if it really is that good.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Heard you can't import rosters in franchise mode. Pretty stupid because that makes NCAA Football obsolete.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

**** Madden.

2K >>>
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Playing it right now, impressed so far
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Damn this game is good!
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Holy shit I love this game and replay almost every play to look at it slowly Btw Skip Bayless called a f@ggot in-game with his tweets
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why did they get rid of Franchise Mode for CC? What did they accomplish in doing that?

Heard the mode is broken, by the way. How's Online Franchise?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best one since 05.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it's a bit better than the last few years. I think the run/pass balance is bad, they made running a bit too easy and passing a bit harder (the DB's undercut the routes way too easy.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #12
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Why did they get rid of Franchise Mode for CC? What did they accomplish in doing that?

Can anybody comment on this? Because I've heard the opposite and from what I've seen it actually looks pretty promising. XP system, making teams\players fit into their schemes, goals, player progression etc. all seem pretty cool.

Preordered that shit but don't think I'll be able to pick it up until Friday.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Can anybody comment on this? Because I've heard the opposite and from what I've seen it actually looks pretty promising. XP system, making teams\players fit into their schemes, goals, player progression etc. all seem pretty cool.

All you said is true and it's in the game currently offline CCM is bugged with these issues. You can't save schemes, deph chart issues, but all of this is fixed by creating an online CCM and setting it to private with a password people can't guess or just set it to 1 player limit and there you go those issues are gone. Although they will fix those offline issues in the patch, they are currently non existant in the solution I gave which everyone is doing to play offline like myself. Game is great has no issues with me.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #14
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

What's the difference. It's the same thing.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

The complaint i have is you can't use anything but their rosters in franchise mode. So if there are outdated (like they are now) TOO ****ING BAD. Can't fix it, nope.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: