Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #46
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
NFC
Giants
Packers
Saints
49ers
Bears
Lions
As much as I would like to think it could happen, there won't be three teams out of the NFC North. Packers are probably a lock. so either the Bears or the Lions are out. And by that I mean the Bears are out
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #47
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NFC East

Dallas 13-3
New York 9-7
Philadelphia 8-8
Washington 6-10

my prediction for the NFC East this year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #48
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NFC East
New York 10-6
Dallas 9-7
Philadelphia 9-7
Washington 5-11

Dallas and Philly barely miss the playoffs, but all 3 teams are not far off from each other at all. I could see any of those 3 making or missing the playoffs, nobody is a lock to make it from the NFC East.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, the Giants were lucky to sneak into the playoffs last year...

I guess it hurts a little to know that huh?...better pray for luck again this year, 2 CBs gone is going to be rough

We won the Superbowl. Absolutely nothing about last year bothers me at all. From the Jet game on was like a beautiful dream. Does it bother you that we beat you twice, knocked you out of the playoffs, and in your spot WON the Superbowl? Because those are real things, as opposed to words from a butthurt fan.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
NFC East

Dallas 13-3
New York 9-7
Philadelphia 8-8
Washington 6-10

my prediction for the NFC East this year
And then the Giants win the wild card game and knock Dallas off in the divisional round after Romo throws a pick and then Eli drives the Giants down the field to win. After which P.Tiddy will declare "bet it bothers you Niko that your Giants got lucky again".
Old 08-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #51
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
And then the Giants win the wild card game and knock Dallas off in the divisional round after Romo throws a pick and then Eli drives the Giants down the field to win. After which P.Tiddy will declare "bet it bothers you Niko that your Giants got lucky again".

Pretty sure that game was lost b/c friggin Patrick Crayton dropped a ball that hit him dead in the hands when he was wide open in the center of the field. He makes that catch and the Cowboys would have probably been able to run out the clock.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #52
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Pretty sure that game was lost b/c friggin Patrick Crayton dropped a ball that hit him dead in the hands when he was wide open in the center of the field. He makes that catch and the Cowboys would have probably been able to run out the clock.

Cowboys, Giants and Eagles is a toss up, all three teams are good. The difference is (and don't take this as a shot at you as you're pretty reasonable, probably more than me) Giant fans think they are slightly better, Eagle fans think they are slightly better, Cowboy fans KNOW they are ten times as good as either team.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #53
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
As much as I would like to think it could happen, there won't be three teams out of the NFC North. Packers are probably a lock. so either the Bears or the Lions are out. And by that I mean the Bears are out

Look at the schedules man. We both play Ponder 2x, Luck, Gabbert, Locker. Then the Bears play Newton and Wilson. That's an easy stretch. If the Bears don't go at least 5-2 versus those QBs I would be disappointed. Then you also factor in both of us play Bradford and Skelton/Kolb and it sweetens the deal.

I really think the NFCN sends three teams to the playoffs. Its the best division in football. As long as the Madden Curse doesn't get the Lions in anyway then we all should make it.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #54
Bane
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bane has an OK reputation so far

AFC

1. Patriots
2. Baltimore
3. Houston
4. Denver
5. Cincinnati