Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #46
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't get dub step

I don't really get into much music of any kind without lyrics.

I'm a pretty unapologetic hater on most experimental/club/house/techno/rave/drum n bass/jungle/electronic/whatever music of the last 20 years. It almost all sounds really repetitive and dull to me, no real soul or personality to it (with exceptions).

I'm sure it's cool for kids who like to pop pills and go dancing, just not my bag. I do prefer the more mellow reggae/hip hop-ish stuff to the frantic dance floor shit.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #47
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wRedJ10
is that the same Flosstradamus that did this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebbhNtoNHXg

If someone liked that song, would they like this trap style music / do they do that type of music?

This is not trap music at all

I believe it is by the same Flosstradamus you are talking about though.
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #48
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Get some nice speakers and a sub-woofer. You might change your perspective.

I got some Klipsch THX 2.1 Speakers in my room, crank that up with the subwoofer and everything. The picture frames shake on my wall
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: