Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: If you can have a $1000 gift certificate to any store which would you choose?

if not Amazon it'd likely be Wal-mart. they got everything there and its as low priced as you'll find it retail.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #17
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you can have a $1000 gift certificate to any store which would you choose?

probably ncix or newegg for a nice computer.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #18
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Kohl's
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #19
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

neiman marcus i guess
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #20
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

walmart
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #21
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would decline 1000 dollars if it meant I had to go to a walmart.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #22
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

do they sell groceries in Walmart now? I heard about that a year or two ago

for me, probably Superstore
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #23
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
do they sell groceries in Walmart now? I heard about that a year or two ago

for me, probably Superstore

yeah the Wal Mart near me(its one of their super store locations tho) has a whole grocery section, like half a Safeway. Its all probably cheaper than a lot of super markets too. they sell almost everything at the lowest retail prices i've seen, only second to Amazon.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #24
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Best buy. Love my electronics
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #25
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of any local supermarkets.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #26
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If we aren't going the Amazon/eBay type route, then:

Murdoch's Ranch & Home Supply - tons of work wear etc. there, clothes, etc.

Bass Pro Shops - would be a nice chunk towards a new shotgun

Any liquor store.

Something like Best Buy would be nice too. Obviously as kaiteng said a grocery store too, but I sorta figured this thread was more about wants than needs.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it's pretty obvious/implicit that he's not looking for answers like amazon or super-target or super-walmart. It's not a trick question where your sense of value is being judged. You must understand what he's trying to ask here and yet most of you answer the same way. "I'd ask the genie for more wishes!" Way to go shitheads, you are incapable of simple hypothetical discussion.

Anyways, I'll take

cause I love magic, jokes, and fun.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: