Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Here's an idea: reps are retarded. Period.

Ok so Mr. Hateraid (name sounds fitting for green bars) thinks we should "earn" our reps. This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever heard since ben affleck gave his opinion on politics. Let's be real. Rep points aren't "earned." The best posters in here (meaning the ones with the most insights, humor, controversary, etc.) will hands down be the most hated. People will tend to hate these guys because they have insights that they try to represent as their own and that offends a bunch of midgets around here who will neg them just because they disagree with them.

Rep points are also stupid because people around here will neg someone just because they happen to like a certain star or a team. For you idiots to act like it is the be all end all representation of an opinion around here, makes you as bias as anybody. It kills freedom of thought, for example, if someone likes Hedo Turkolou, and some racist prick thinks he's a Taliban freedom fighter responsible for 9/11, he will neg you because of his own ignorance, and guess what, he will get his stupid friends to join in with him because these neggers travel around like a bunch of wolves with nothing better to do than to attack posters with this whole rep bullsh*t.

I have NEVER neg repped a person. NEVER. I don't judge them based on how many greens they have. I judge them based on the quality of their post. If I happen to disagree with them, so be it. It's a f*ckin discussion forum. We are supposed to disagree, so why should I neg him when he disagrees; it's almost like the people who do this sh*t have this arrogance about them that they expect people to all think the same and act the same which kills the whole purpose of a discussion in the first place. It's so f*ckin stupid.

The rep system is the lamest sh*t I have ever seen in any discussion forum. Period.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Here's an idea: reps are retarded. Period.

What did you do this weekend?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I have NEVER neg repped a person. NEVER.

Well to be fair your negs aren't really worth anything anyway...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't judge people by rep either but I do find you annoying by the tone and the theme of all your posts. Like for example you wrote a small essay whining about people negging you because of your 'preference' of NBA players.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So you agree with me?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tl;dr, but nice avatar.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I don't judge people by rep either but I do find you annoying by the tone and the theme of all your posts. Like for example you wrote a small essay whining about people negging you because of your 'preference' of NBA players.

It is a legit point. Kobe stans will neg Lebron stans and vice versa. Then they actually wait until they can neg the person even more and do it like it's a f*ckin holiday. It serves no purpose and you clowns are acting like it is the ultimate expression of the quality of posts around here, which makes it stupid. Some of the dumbest posters in here have green bars and that is only because he licks so much a*s. What is the point of a discussion if we can't disagree with one another. It's not a discussion, it's a bunch of feminine guys patting each other on the butt saying, "Good job pal, glad you are taking it up the a*s for the team." Nothing more. Nothing less.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
It is a legit point. Kobe stans will neg Lebron stans and vice versa. Then they actually wait until they can neg the person even more and do it like it's a f*ckin holiday. It serves no purpose and you clowns are acting like it is the ultimate expression of the quality of posts around here, which makes it stupid. Some of the dumbest posters in here have green bars and that is only because he licks so much a*s. What is the point of a discussion if we can't disagree with one another. It's not a discussion, it's a bunch of feminine guys patting each other on the butt saying, "Good job pal, glad you are taking it up the a*s for the team." Nothing more. Nothing less.
Exactly so stop whining about it and just live happy. Just call it a red frown or something.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

It kinda just seems like you're really mad at how many negs you have

The rep system does a good job of distinguishing the retards from the good posters, and believe me, you're one of the retards

Sure, some losers out there have repped themselves up (RG, Fudge, etc.), but overall the rep system let's you know who's opinion shouldn't be taken seriously (yours)

You're just mad at what the rep system revealed you to be
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously Rambo, did you not get my point?
You inadvertently agreed with me.
The point I was was coming across was that reps aren't earn, so why not try and earn them by contributing. Regardless of where your stance is on any subject, if you come across as rational you will get respect, regardless of your reputation status.
The posters I was was targeting were the ones who beg for greens.
Before you call someone out, get a clue or else look like an angry retard like you just did
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers

The rep system does a good job of distinguishing the retards from the good posters, and believe me, you're one of the retards

Sure, some losers out there have repped themselves up (RG, Fudge, etc.), but overall the rep system let's you know who's opinion shouldn't be taken seriously (yours)

Really.

It is kind of sad you are using a bullsh*t system to re-affirm who you are as a person as if it really matters over the internet amongst a group of peers who absolutely have no idea who you are as a person.

I can respect the system if it is legit, but as is, people around here are getting negged just because some idiot can't accept a different opinion than their's. What does this do. It kills freedom of expression, so this means the person (if he really wanted green bars) will cater and kiss a bunch of a*s just to get the green bars.

The true problem lies in the immature idiots who abuse the system and can't properly set their emotions aside and judge a person. I think people should be repped for being funny, providing great insights, and making controversial threads that will get me to come to this site more. If that is the criteria, then I can respect the system, but as is, it is the opposite of that.

There is something wrong when the people who are getting the most green bars are some of the biggest idiots on this forum. It's like we are celebrating mediocrity.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
Bandito
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers

Just because of this that system is not completely accurate. I mean members like pauk or RRR3 are not good and knowledgeable members and I doubt people repped him to have those many green rep bars.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #13
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Negged.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one gives anything about your opinion. In real life too. Deal with it.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #15
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Negged.

Fair enough. But based on the quality of your posts (even if I hated them), I have repped you positively.

I refuse to neg anybody. I am better than that. If I don't like or disagree with an opinion on here, so be it. It's a discussion forum. I am mature enough to accept this mentality. Negging someone is so low and highschoolish. It's like a bunch of children trying to be the next class president and they are treating this site with the emotional insecurities of a single fat girl in her 40s as if it really matters on a personal level.

News flash: nobody in here gives a sh*t about you in real life. You won't make any friends in here (and if you actually do, you must be a real social hermit), so why should you put so much weight on a system that does not truely reflect you as a person. If someone says something you disagree with, who gives a f*ck. It's a discussion forum. This is the purpose of it. Negging someone just because you happen to disagree with them shows how insecure and feminine you are for not being able to take a bit of criticism.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 03-03-2013 at 02:17 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: