Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #46
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vida Guerra at age 38

Wow, beautiful countertop
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #47
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Damn Vida is looking good. I love that fitness model look.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #48
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Vida is fit. Serena is big.

That's the difference.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #49
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:21 AM   #50
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would let my balls be attacked by one thousand hornets for 10 years just to eat a cookie that was made by a baker who sees her walk by his bakery most days of the week.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #51
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I would let my balls be attacked by one thousand hornets for 10 years just to eat a cookie that was made by a baker who sees her walk by his bakery most days of the week.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #52
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

yes I can see the comparison
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:21 AM   #53
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has not been impressing people

Pics of her in her prime please.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #54
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
Pics of her in her prime please.

Enjoy ur fap
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #55
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not a fan of the abs.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The knocks on Serena is she has parts of her body built like a dude. Vida has the same deal going. It's funny you don't see it tho. That's the only point I chuckle at .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
You find those quads feminine?

GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #57
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Obviously she's attractive but I definitely prefer a woman with a softer look than that. Right now she looks like she'd break off my dick, throw a plate on either end, and start bench pressing it.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #58
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The knocks on Serena is she has parts of her body built like a dude. Vida has the same deal going. It's funny you don't see it tho. That's the only point I chuckle at .

I see it yep .. both have muscular bits .. about the only thing that sets them apart .. lets do another comparison shot:

vida :

serena on a cutting cycle :

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #59
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09

Enjoy ur fap
Sweet mama...
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #60
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Serena is twice her size...funny you can't see that.

You think Vida looks like a dude?...I'm pretty sure you're gay.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: