Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Look for Dallas to run a lot of screen plays to Murray...I think he is going to have a huge game, perhaps not rushing yards but receiving
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just weird its on a Wed. ZzzZzzz
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #63
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Look for Dallas to run a lot of screen plays to Murray...I think he is going to have a huge game, perhaps not rushing yards but receiving

Miles Austin going to have a big game?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #64
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Witten playing or not?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #65
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Is Witten playing or not?

I hope to the lord he doesn't. He will cause alot of problems for our defense if he does play.

I heard he wasn't playing though and it was from one of my good friends who's a big Cowboy fan so I trust him.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #66
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I hope to the lord he doesn't. He will cause alot of problems for our defense if he does play.

I heard he wasn't playing though and it was from one of my good friends who's a big Cowboy fan so I trust him.

Damn, Brent Celek it is for FF
Old 09-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #67
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Miles Austin going to have a big game?
He is coming off injury and hasn't really practiced with the team, he is a hard one to predict for this game...I am thinking Dez will have a bigger game, but you never know maybe Miles goes for 200+
Old 09-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #68
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Witten is out...rumor has it that he wants to play so bad that he was willing to sign forms pregame that put himself at fault if injury occurs and not the Cowboys...but the Cowboys turned it down and are forcing him to sit out.

That hurts the team a ton, obviously...probowl talent out and Romo's go to man...but Phillips is a great receiving TE so I think he should fill in decent.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #69
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He is coming off injury and hasn't really practiced with the team, he is a hard one to predict for this game...I am thinking Dez will have a bigger game, but you never know maybe Miles goes for 200+

if Miles might go for 200+ maybe Cruz goes for 3 bazillion.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #70
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Witten is out...rumor has it that he wants to play so bad that he was willing to sign forms pregame that put himself at fault if injury occurs and not the Cowboys...but the Cowboys turned it down and are forcing him to sit out.

That hurts the team a ton, obviously...probowl talent out and Romo's go to man...but Phillips is a great receiving TE so I think he should fill in decent.
It's only 1 game, Cowboys will be fine. He's a tough SOB but he's nuts, its ONE game. No need to risk your health (and possibly the season if you get rehurt) for what is literally just 1 game.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #71
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Bennett was a lazy ass who had nobody but himself to blame for his failures in Dallas.

He didn't get the ball much b/c when plays were actually designed for him he either ran a shitty route or let the ball fly right through his hands. About all he is useful for is blocking.

Its sad too b/c he has a ton of physical talent. He just isn't there mentally.

Being a disappointment is nothing new either. He was lazy and surly at Texas A&M as well.
He's been trying hard, been more than passable so far, and in our offense blocking is very important. HOWEVER his surliness and his bitching (even if it is aimed at his former team) reminds me a lot of Jacobs and Jacobs was always very hit or miss.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #72
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I do think Claiborne is going to have a really tough night and will be picked on the whole game. CBs are almost never studs as rookies and he won't be up to speed yet and the Giants will probably take advantage of that.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #73
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I do think Claiborne is going to have a really tough night and will be picked on the whole game. CBs are almost never studs as rookies and he won't be up to speed yet and the Giants will probably take advantage of that.

I can see the Giants trying to but honestly I'm not sure how smart that will be because I've kept an eye on Claiborne enough to know that he's no joke. He's impressed me already and it looks like he will have a bright future.

Hopefully that future isn't any time soon.

As far as Witten goes as much as I hate the Cowboys I respect the sacrifice he's willing to make to get on the field. Glad he won't be there though.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #74
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I can see the Giants trying to but honestly I'm not sure how smart that will be because I've kept an eye on Claiborne enough to know that he's no joke. He's impressed me already and it looks like he will have a bright future.

Hopefully that future isn't any time soon.

As far as Witten goes as much as I hate the Cowboys I respect the sacrifice he's willing to make to get on the field. Glad he won't be there though.
Claiborne will start have a slow start in coverage though, just like Patrick Peterson did.

I don't think Revis was a standout his rookie year either...

Claiborne WILL be a stud CB but I don't think he will be Week 1...maybe we will see it by week 8 though
Old 09-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #75
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haven't been this hyped in years for some football.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: