Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #76
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Why do you keep comparing Claiborne to Peterson?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #77
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why do you keep comparing Claiborne to Peterson?
both CBs recently taken high in the draft

Peterson was taken 5th overall...Mo was taken 6th just one year later
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #78
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wasn't comparing them as players, just in terms of how long it usually takes a CB to get up to NFL speed
Old 09-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #79
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Haven't been this hyped in years for some football.

Same

Unfortunately I don't get out of work until 9 and though its a 2 min drive to my house I'm driving to my friends house who lives about 15 mins away instead to watch the game. Will miss all of the first quarter.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #80
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

ALL IN BABY! giants football is back!!! we own the cowboys, its gonna be a long night for dallas and all mexicans across the country.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #81
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Claiborne will start have a slow start in coverage though, just like Patrick Peterson did.

I don't think Revis was a standout his rookie year either...

Claiborne WILL be a stud CB but I don't think he will be Week 1...maybe we will see it by week 8 though
I don't know if it's week 1 but Revis looked real good pretty quick. You might not see Clairborne shine all year, he might be competent and all world next year. If he's not the best thing ever by week 8 that doesn't mean to me that he won't be good. To me, that was a great pick, he looked awesome in college.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #82
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Is Nicks playing? He's on my fantasy team.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #83
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I don't know if it's week 1 but Revis looked real good pretty quick. You might not see Clairborne shine all year, he might be competent and all world next year. If he's not the best thing ever by week 8 that doesn't mean to me that he won't be good. To me, that was a great pick, he looked awesome in college.
yeah I'm sure Revis was really "good" his rookie season, but just not the elite level he is at now...I am thinking it will be similar for Mo

obviously I wish he would be super elite right out of the gate, but I doubt that will be the case, I'm sure he will give up some catches tonight due to rookie mistakes...
Old 09-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #84
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Is Nicks playing? He's on my fantasy team.
yes
Old 09-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #85
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who should I start in Fantasy, Miles Austin or Dez?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #86
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Who should I start in Fantasy, Miles Austin or Dez?
I would go with Dez just because of Mile's injury issue...but it wouldn't surprise me to see Miles be the man tonight
Old 09-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #87
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dez. I'd be more surprised to see Miles be the man tonight than I would to see him aggrevate his hammy in the second quarter.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #88
niko
I Run NY.

Could be a lot of turnovers if the weather turns. It's been bizarre today, it's nice, then wet and yucky for 20 minutes, then 100 degrees, then windy for a few minutes, on and on.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #89
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #90
niko
I Run NY.

BTW, Jerry Jones is in no way a bad owner, but he has a big freaking mouth. Today they were playing his comments, the Cowboys secondary is better, their LB's are better, there entire defensive Line, their playmakers, their QB is just as good, last year they just had injuries when they played the Giants (that one is BS because no one had as many injuries as we did, we were on 4th string DB's and LB's and 2nd string ends until some people got healthy). On and On.

The Cowboys worry too much about perception, they constantly try to say they are best, they should have won, they could have won. It's like the Jets. The Giants just try to win, the Cowboys try to win too of course, but they also waste time explaining to you that they SHOULD win, and making you believe it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: