Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #1051
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
raiders' jacoby ford will undergo surgery on his foot. their best wideouts will be moore and DHB, both of which have questionable hands.

did someone say matt barkley?
Raiders are going to be hit and miss, they are going to be a 6-10 team but it wouldn't surprise me if their 6 wins (or 7/8) are against good teams and they lose to the slugs.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #1052
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
raiders' jacoby ford will undergo surgery on his foot. their best wideouts will be moore and DHB, both of which have questionable hands.

Weeden's QB Rating of 5 says hi.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #1053
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I'd rather we pass on getting a quarterback early and see if we can actually get a top flight wide receiver. Right now we have a bunch of wideouts who are 3rd or lower on decent teams and yet they are our go to guys right now. We don't need to draft a quarterback unless it is in later rounds. Oline and wideout.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #1054
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'd rather we pass on getting a quarterback early and see if we can actually get a top flight wide receiver. Right now we have a bunch of wideouts who are 3rd or lower on decent teams and yet they are our go to guys right now. We don't need to draft a quarterback unless it is in later rounds. Oline and wideout.
bro wideout is the last position you fill. niners didnt address it until their entire team was in tact, and they're doing good things. you work inside and go out. spending top 10 picks is a great way to assure you are going to continue drafting in the top 10, ask matt millen.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #1055
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

The 49'ers took Crabtree with a top 10 pick four drafts ago?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #1056
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
The 49'ers took Crabtree with a top 10 pick four drafts ago?
until the harbaugh regime you freaking dolt.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #1057
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

You never said anything about the Harbaugh regime. All you said was the 49'ers didn't address wideout until their entire team was in tact, which is not true because they took Crab with a top ten pick while they were rebuilding.

Quote:
bro wideout is the last position you fill. niners didnt address it until their entire team was in tact, and they're doing good things. you work inside and go out. spending top 10 picks is a great way to assure you are going to continue drafting in the top 10, ask matt millen.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #1058
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
You never said anything about the Harbaugh regime. All you said was the 49'ers didn't address wideout until their entire team was in tact, which is not true because they took Crab with a top ten pick while they were rebuilding.
do you have friends in RL? are you the safety patrolmen of this football forum? how much hate is your heart filled with?

"Get that hate out your heart, boy"
Old 09-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #1059
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

You take things too personal. Someone disagrees (or proves you wrong in this case) with you it's automatic that you act like a 10 year old and revert to insults. Example is anytime I disagree with you. Shit, even when someone disagrees with you in fantasy football about a trade you make, it's OH MY GOD I'LL QUIT THIS DAMN LEAGUE IS THIS IS CONSIDERED A RAPE JOB.

Grow up.

Is it impossible for you to have a discussion without doing the above?
Old 09-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #1060
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
You take things too personal. Someone disagrees (or proves you wrong in this case) with you it's automatic that you act like a 10 year old and revert to insults. Example is anytime I disagree with you. Shit, even when someone disagrees with you in fantasy football about a trade you make, it's OH MY GOD I'LL QUIT THIS DAMN LEAGUE IS THIS IS CONSIDERED A RAPE JOB.

Grow up.

Is it impossible for you to have a discussion without doing the above?
Dude you're honestly the most unlikeable person that frequents this forum. you're relegated to "proving people wrong" on the internet, do you not realize how pathetic and sad that is? you spend time posting/reading feverishly a thread solely dedicated to a fantasy league you have zero involvement with and you think I should grow up?
Old 09-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #1061
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Cowboy Thunder probably killed himself after this weekend. Ok. State lost to Arizona and Weeden sucks ass.

/=ucking clown said Weeden (who cares if it's an A or E) was the best QB in this draft

Get caught under the flag B!tch.

^^^^^^

Even RG cracking up at this dude
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #1062
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I think you are taking for granted the luxury of having a guy that can go against the opposing team's best receiver and make him work for everything that he gets on a week-in, week-out basis. He's also a very good tackler and helps against the run. He isn't on that absolute elite level of cornerback yet, but then again most third year guys are not. He is on that next tier down, though, which is where most people rate him, so I'd hardly consider him overrated.

And, this is an absolutely massive loss, especially with AJ Green coming in this week. Huge loss.

Joe Haden is from PG County outside DC like me. My boy Dre knows him and used to hang w him.

Apparently his brother plays for BC at tailback

Dre told me his dad is a diesel weight trainer who is very disciplined health wise. Prolly big reason why Haden (s) are where they are.

Sry, just a little tidbit I wanted to share.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #1063
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
he should, seriously

so should Jackson

that shit just isn't fair at all...they have a high school o-line now

So Orakpo, Kerrigan, Bowen, Jenkins, Cofield, London and Co. will terrorize the Rams and Bradford?

We could be 2-0 baybee.

double whammy. We win and your boy Bradford feels the heat.

U gun have a fun weekend when the 'Hawks upset the Cowboys and Bradford getting pummeled by the Skins.

I actually really like Sam and hope for his success....after this week.

HAIL
Old 09-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #1064
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
So Orakpo, Kerrigan, Bowen, Jenkins, Cofield, London and Co. will terrorize the Rams and Bradford?

We could be 2-0 baybee.

double whammy. We win and your boy Bradford feels the heat.

U gun have a fun weekend when the 'Hawks upset the Cowboys and Bradford getting pummeled by the Skins.

I actually really like Sam and hope for his success....after this week.

HAIL
Did the Skins D play well week 1? Obviously well enough to win but you liked what you saw?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #1065
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad

U have quite a brilliant football mind. Not jus becuz of this post either. We should chill n act like Belichick but smoke lots of bud. Check www.freshcutroc.wordpress.com for my writeup on the NFC West and other divisions coming imminently.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: