Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Mike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation here
Default Damian Lillard will take this league by STORM

Yes, you heard it here first. Many Blazer fans ask me how he will impact the league and I simply tell them: The landscape of the NBA has changed for the better. Portland will now be able to overcome various obstacles (true fans know what I mean by this, dare I say the word) in order to win the NBA championship.

Prior to the NBA draft I told our organization to draft this kid. And, well they did. Not saying it was totally my decision because I knew that our organization will always make the best move. Aside from one bust, Greg Oden. But we all know Greg Oden would have been something hadn't the league taken action on him. But that is another story.

Lets stick to the main topic, Damian Lillard. Yes, there will be haters (I personally call them jealous fan boys) but there will also be lovers. He may possibly be able to fill the gigantic hole Roy left in our hearts (unintentionally of course).

If you want to know more of the great rookie, please take the time to watch the following videos. You will jump the bandwagon one day, whether you have already, or after you seen the videos, you will one day.

Enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQz4I_dL1yk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3My0...2&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efmy...3&feature=plcp
Mike Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Mike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Damian Lillard will take this league by STORM

Old 08-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
TheGreatBlaze
Serious playground baller

TheGreatBlaze is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Ugh zip it
TheGreatBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatBlaze
Ugh zip it
With the name "TheGreatBlaze" you really ashame me. When I saw your name I was expecting a great post. I was severely disappointed.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

This gimmick is somewhat hilarious
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
This gimmick is somewhat hilarious
I assume you are referring to "TheGreatBlaze"?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

looks like a average athletic ugly cracker
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #8
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
looks like a average athletic ugly cracker
He is already the most athletic player in the league. He has a solid jumpshot (which can easily be worked on) and tremendous passing ability. His passing ability is overlooked because his teammates at a tier 2 college were, well AWFUL. He has great lateral movement, hence his defensive ability which led him to easy buckets.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #9
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Barrett
He is already the most athletic player in the league. He has a solid jumpshot (which can easily be worked on) and tremendous passing ability. His passing ability is overlooked because his teammates at a tier 2 college were, well AWFUL. He has great lateral movement, hence his defensive ability which led him to easy buckets.
I was trolling a bit

Btw the kid seems a good guy.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
I was trolling a bit

Btw the kid seems a good guy.
I've spoken with him, he is a very well mannered kid. Something we like in Portland. I can assure you he isn't a whiny bitch like Dwight Howard, he isn't a thug like JR Smith and Chris Anderson (also a pedophile), and he is also not like Kobe, a rapist. He is more like Brandon Roy.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #11
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Oh did I mention? He was the summer league MVP.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #12
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I've spoken with him, he is a very well mannered kid. Something we like in Portland. I can assure you he isn't a whiny bitch like Dwight Howard, he isn't a thug like JR Smith and Chris Anderson (also a pedophile), and he is also not like Kobe, a rapist. He is more like Brandon Roy.

If Howard was a member of the Portland Trailblazers i'd guarantee that you be sucking him dry.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 PM   #13
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
If Howard was a member of the Portland Trailblazers i'd guarantee that you be sucking him dry.
Sorry, I'd rather draft another Greg Oden.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #14
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Oh did I mention? He was the summer league MVP.
This literally means nothing. Didn't Luke Jackson also beast in summer league? Yeah that's what I thought.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #15
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is a homersexual. hehehe
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: