Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Your Player Profile

SourPatchKids

Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs (Trying to gain about 6 pounds in muscle)
Body fat %: 13-14%( Need to cut down to about 8%)
Experience: Learned fundamentals playing at the YMCA, played on middle school team, NJB, AAU, and Asian League club teams.
Nickname(s): Foul Magnet, Lobster( Inside Joke)
Strengths: Getting to the line, finishing in traffic, timing on rebounds/blocks, lobster defense( inside joke), ability to put ball on the floor and create
Weaknesses: Streakiness on free throws/ outside shooting, mental toughness, weak right knee, guarding tall(6'2-6'4) perimeter players
Player Comparision(s): Matthew Dallevedova( St. Mary's), Grant Hill( Early Years) Aaron Craft( Might be wishful thinking)
Inspirations: Mommy, Andre Iggy
Long Term Goals: Playing Division I Ball
Short Term Goals: Making school squad( aiming for JV but I'll be fine as a starter on Freshman A)
Favorite Quotes: "Hard Work beats talent", "You miss every shot you don't take"
What I go to war with: Shock Doctor knee sleeve on right knee,
Nike Huarache 2k4's( Getting new basketball shoes for the upcoming season soon)
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your Player Profile

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=231869
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Drats.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:20 AM   #4
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

I live by your second quote. Which is why I take every shot. Young Kobe
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:45 AM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I live by your second quote. Which is why I take every shot. Young Kobe
Old 09-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
Vertical-24
Hollywood

Vertical-24 has decent reputation

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 181lbs
Experience: Learned the fundamentals of the game from my Father and brother in nearby courts, played school ball, played a lot of pick-up / streetball for the most part.
Nickname: Miracle
Strengths: Perimeter Defense (great man-to-man defense. Can guard quick and explosive guards rather effectively. Ability to lock-up offensive players if energy is all there. Don't bite on fakes or dribble moves easily, decent lateral quickness. Overall physical and smart defender. Avoids being dirty), Good court vision and passing ability, overall hustle player, good strength (particularly when defending in the post), good free-throw shooter, solid hop-step jumper.
Weakness: Not great at keeping shooting streaks, Can lose handle if guarded too tightly, not always the best at protecting the ball during drives in traffic, relies far too much on driving to the left, trouble rebounding over much bigger/taller opponents.
Player Inspirations: Ron Artest, Kobe Bryant.
Long-term goals: Being able to play ball well into my fair years.
Short-term goals: Developing a completely sound jumper, being able to shift between driving left and right, learning to better protect the ball.
What I Go TO War With: An erect pen1s
Vertical-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #7
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Dang. 5'11 8th grader. You're gonna be like 6'4+ by the time you get out of highschool.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Dang. 5'11 8th grader. You're gonna be like 6'4+ by the time you get out of highschool.
I sure hope so. To be honest I'll be extremely happy if I even get to 6'2. Only grown like a quarter of an inch in the last few months.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #9
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Milk, chocolate, regular, what ever. Just lots of it while your growing.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #10
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I sure hope so. To be honest I'll be extremely happy if I even get to 6'2. Only grown like a quarter of an inch in the last few months.

You're gonna hit a huge growth spurt in 10th or 11th. That's what most people at my school did.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #11
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
You're gonna hit a huge growth spurt in 10th or 11th. That's what most people at my school did.
Lol I had a huge growth spurt in 7th grade. Hopefully I will have a 2nd one.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #12
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people

Quote:

I was 6'0" as a 13 year old (crazy growth spurt), i am 6'2" now and alot older than 13. So i mean thats not always the case.
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SPK aren't you Asian? I think you're pretty much done.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #14
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BitchesLoveAnal

Height: 6'3
Weight: 173 lbs
Experience: Street Ball
Nickname(s): -
Strengths: Defense, Mid Range Jumper, Rebounding, Trash Talking, Dirty Plays
Weaknesses: Finishing in Traffic, Stamina
Player Comparision(s): Luol Deng, Mbah Moute
Inspirations: Jared Jeffries
Long Term Goals: -
Short Term Goals: -
Favorite Quotes: "That's not a Foul !", "Stop being a pvssy"
What I go to war with: Kobe V
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
SPK aren't you Asian? I think you're pretty much done.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: