Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #151
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

you have real-city and you are asking for other games?? how better can it get than that game?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #152
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
How is it a risk if it's fixed and you KNOW it'll be a draw?
I pay about 60 dollars every month to one man for those informations. Guy was right in 90% of his predictions in the last 3 years. Some betting places have right now the quota on X in tonights game for about 0.8 lower than it was in the morning. So it just confirms his words.

Last edited by LEFT4DEAD : 09-18-2012 at 10:31 AM.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #153
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arsenal 4-2 Montepellier calling it right now folks.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #154
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
you have real-city and you are asking for other games?? how better can it get than that game?

So i can watch after that game. Not instead.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #155
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Arsenal 4-2 Montepellier calling it right now folks.
more like 0-1 for arsenal...
Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #156
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So i can watch after that game. Not instead.
well i guess you can just the results of the games and you will go with the one with most goals
Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #157
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is not a question a loyal Barca fan would do...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #158
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
well i guess you can just the results of the games and you will go with the one with most goals
im going to avoid the scores and just watch later. The US broadcasts don't give scores because they show the games one after another. It's hard though because the scores are everywhere.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #159
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

1) Why the hell would you look up the score of a game before watching it?

2) So the more goals, the more interesting to watch huh? You sound like an American soccer fan
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #160
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

2) So the more goals, the more interesting to watch huh? You sound like an American soccer fan

Yeah i was just going to say that i have progressed beyond that! (NOT ALWAYS!)
Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #161
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

well because he is american

for me though when i try to download a nba game in the morning or watch in on league pass i try all kinds of things not to look at the score but i usually fail... its hard... f*ck the time zone

and yeah usually it is... or if he doesnt want that... we can pm him and tell him what game was the most interesting... i wish i had some kind of tv mode that i could do that... oh well they are not even broadcasting real-city tonight, i guess im gonna have to watch a stream again
Old 09-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #162
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
well because he is american

for me though when i try to download a nba game in the morning or watch in on league pass i try all kinds of things not to look at the score but i usually fail... its hard... f*ck the time zone

and yeah usually it is... or if he doesnt want that... we can pm him and tell him what game was the most interesting... i wish i had some kind of tv mode that i could do that... oh well they are not even broadcasting real-city tonight, i guess im gonna have to watch a stream again

Real / City is on Fox Soccer 2:30 in HD so i am set. GO REAL!

So who does everyone think wins this game? I guess it depends on if you think Real can snap its funk, right?
Old 09-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #163
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

City have the better squad. They have crazy depth and their starters are also better. They're also a team.

But Mancini is a chicken and he still sucks. But I don't think Real will win. But they're at home and I don't know that they'll lose either.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #164
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

0:0
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #165
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wouldn't be shocked if Mancini chokes like he did against Bayern.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: