Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #256
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Mancini is always going to get exposed. He's trash, fvck this guy. Great goal by Dzeko and Kolarov. Defending was poor (Maicon and Zabeleta) and Hart made some crucial mistakes.

Fvck Ronaldo.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #257
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i need a gif of the coach sliding.

Did Man City just have a poor gameplan? They were really let Real run free.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #258
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
They both already made their debuts for Zenit a few days ago in a loss to Terek Grozny.

You are talking about less than half a game here. It's not enough to start evaluating them yet.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #259
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
...and Hart made some crucial mistakes.

When you get 17 shots on your goal and 30 in total with some not far off the goal you will make mistakes as a keeper. Imo he denied a blowout.

Ronaldo's goal was definately not his fault.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #260
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone play FIFA on PS3? I feel like a game on the new demo to test it out...
Old 09-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #261
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
When you get 17 shots on your goal and 30 in total with some not far off the goal you will make mistakes as a keeper. Imo he denied a blowout.

Ronaldo's goal was definately not his fault.

Well yeah he was great in the first half. Still made a few uncharacteristic mistakes in the 2nd half. The defending was very poor though.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #262
niko
I Run NY.

Man City kept backing up backing up - Real looked like Barcelona out there the way they pushed Man City back on defense.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #263
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Well yeah he was great in the first half. Still made a few uncharacteristic mistakes in the 2nd half. The defending was very poor though.

Yeah, wouldn't blame it on him, though.

How did the Ajax game end? The summary was cut off and I don't want to visit the UEFA-page with this shitty netbook.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #264
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:

Of course, I'd blame it on the defending more than anything (and Mancini for being the idiot he is lol)
Old 09-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #265
Overdrive
Local High School Star

I don't even think he's a tactical idiot, but his players just don't give a shit about him.

I hate that alot of coaches live on their playing career rep. Mancini is one of those.

Last edited by Overdrive : 09-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #266
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

How did the Ajax game end? The summary was cut off and I don't want to visit the UEFA-page with this shitty netbook.
Dortmund scored in the 87th minute and won 1-0.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #267
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Old 09-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #268
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Anyone play FIFA on PS3? I feel like a game on the new demo to test it out...
I played it on pc and it looks great, really liked it. Seems like they nerfed the finesse shot and improved long range shooting. I'm owning my friends with Dortmund
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #269
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Can't wait to see my Spartak whoop Barcelona tomorrow. And @ lame ass Zenit getting owned.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #270
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Can't wait to see my Spartak whoop Barcelona tomorrow. And @ lame ass Zenit getting owned.
I would've won almost $100 if ****ing Zenit at least played a draw...

Had City and Real both score, Arsenal, Dortmund, PSG wins and Zenit draw or win, and they get ****ed, proper ****ed...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: