Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #451
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,758
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Oh, I see then.
I haven't watched enough soccer to hate Juventus. Although if you beat us next time i just might...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #452
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY
 
Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 4,277
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Shit game by United but 3 points

Oh yeah , Lampard - Mikel is a terrible duo
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #453
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,640
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Shit game by United but 3 points

Oh yeah , Lampard - Mikel is a terrible duo
yeah where are the guys who said getting rid of essien and meireles for nothing was a good deal
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #454
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,640
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I find it fun to make predictions so here it is:

Dinamo Zagreb - Porto - 1 - 2
PSG - Dinamo Kiev - 2 - 1

Montpellier - Arsenal - 0 - 2
Olympiacos - Schalke - 1 - 1

Malaga - Zenit - 2 - 1
Milan - Anderlecht - 2 - 0

Dortmund - Ajax - 3 - 0
Madrid - City - 1 - 1

Shakhtar - Nordswhatever - 2 - 0
Chelsea - Juve - 1 - 1

Lille - Bate - 1 - 0
Bayern - Valencia - 2 - 0

Barca - Spartak - 6 - 0
Celtic - Benfica - 1 - 2

United - Galatasaray - 1 - 0
Braga - Cluj - 0 - 0
10 out of 16

thats as good as u can get this round
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #455
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,758
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Well, that was fun. They are showing United game now but that looks like it was pretty dull.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #456
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
10 out of 16

thats as good as u can get this round

Impressive. Had any bets? Ive lost on juve...
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #457
zizozain
hi AJ2k8
 
zizozain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,130
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Shit game by United but 3 points

Oh yeah , Lampard - Mikel is a terrible duo
ref??? any comments?
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #458
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY
 
Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 4,277
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
ref??? any comments?

Both teams got robbed twice by the ref IMO.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #459
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,640
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Impressive. Had any bets? Ive lost on juve...
lost on city yesterday, i had it X2 at 2.30... close
today i didnt bet, but if i did i think i would have gone with benfica amongst other and lose
won 220 euros this weekend though, so i have enough for betting the next few months ( should pay at the university though but f*ck that)
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #460
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,758
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Both teams got robbed twice by the ref IMO.
i didn't have that much of an issue. I think Torres needs to run harder if he expects to get those calls. The only one i really had issue with was one on Hazard because the guy repeatedly hit him until he fell.

Barca gets fouls called practically automatically it feels like when they dive. The ref in the Chelsea/Juve game just looked at everyone and said GET UP.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #461
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,955
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
lost on city yesterday, i had it X2 at 2.30... close
today i didnt bet, but if i did i think i would have gone with benfica amongst other and lose
won 220 euros this weekend though, so i have enough for betting the next few months ( should pay at the university though but f*ck that)

Im floating at around the same amount during this couple of months. Cant wait for Euroleague, its the easiest way by far to win. Crazy predictable if you know its factors.
Had Real -1AH and PSG to win -1AH yesterday but at small stakes.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #462
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,640
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i didn't have that much of an issue. I think Torres needs to run harder if he expects to get those calls. The only one i really had issue with was one on Hazard because the guy repeatedly hit him until he fell.

Barca gets fouls called practically automatically it feels like when they dive. The ref in the Chelsea/Juve game just looked at everyone and said GET UP.
actually this season, they dont give shit to barca
the player has to get injured for them to give anything

and as far as injuries go, we are already without iniesta, alba, puyol and pique for few more weeks... villa and sanchez are not 100% fit either...
mascherano picked up a minor injury though

wouldnt surprise me if song and busquets play CBs this season... together
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #463
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,758
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
actually this season, they dont give shit to barca
the player has to get injured for them to give anything

and as far as injuries go, we are already without iniesta, alba, puyol and pique for few more weeks... villa and sanchez are not 100% fit either...
mascherano picked up a minor injury though

wouldnt surprise me if song and busquets play CBs this season... together
i meant more today from what i saw compared to the Chelsea game (for both teams), not always in general. Sorry, wasn't very specific.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #464
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 19,144
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Nice 2-0 win for Shaktar with Henrik scoring both. Off to a great start against the groups weakest, just need to get positive results @ Juve and @ Chelsea.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #465
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
yeah where are the guys who said getting rid of essien and meireles for nothing was a good deal
no one ever said that assclown.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy