Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #571
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
that's just like what 150 million of investments and they might be back on track again
damn you should be a football manager
well they didnt do shit with the money from ibra and silva, so yeah its up to the management
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #572
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
It's apparent and obvious that the only worthy players in the world, for you, are the ones who have established it already.

Anyone who watched Diego at Bremen will know how good he is. Even at Juventus, watching objectively, he was good and not great and therefore the scapegoat, as it came down to coaching and the team.

Milan don't need to have proper replacements. If they need to replace Zlatan, then they need to get rid of Pato. He's more than good enough so if he's not the answer then it's time for him to go.

And Nesta was better than Silva but whatever.
diego is a established player but after he left werder he never reached that level of play again... so yeah he wont make a big improvement for milan... they need much more than that

and lol nesta wasnt better than silva the past few seasons
Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #573
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
why is garcia playing so much

Because he's defense.

Grinder, I apologize, but your team will have no chance of winning the CL.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #574
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
diego is a established player but after he left werder he never reached that level of play again... so yeah he wont make a big improvement for milan... they need much more than that

and lol nesta wasnt better than silva the past few seasons

Like was already said, he was great for Atletico last season. Not good, but great. If someone gives him the chance, he'll be great again.

Nesta played with Silva 3 seasons. Silva was certainly not there that first year. The next two years, hype carried over. As a Brazilian, with a friend who gets about every bit of hype (especially with Brazilian players), I sat there when my friend would call me to concede the point. If not for Nesta, Abbiati along would have cost Milan a title and a CL birth.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #575
alenleomessi

Quote:
Because he's defense.

well considering that most of the people dont see them coming out of the group, i dont think it will be a much of a surprise if they dont win CL
Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #576
alenleomessi

btw here is a photo of myself i took today, dont hate we like it old-fashioned style here in europe

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19886694_n.jpg
Old 10-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #577
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
btw here is a photo of myself i took today, dont hate we like it old-fashioned style here in europe

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19886694_n.jpg
You are a .....
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #578
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
why is garcia playing so much

He's better than Gareth Barry and he's a solid defensive mid.

Quote:
Because he's defense.

No apology necessary, at this point, I'm just hoping we get out of our group.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #579
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
He's better than Gareth Barry and he's a solid defensive mid.

No apology necessary, at this point, I'm just hoping we get out of our group.

I disagree on Barry. Maybe after the injury last year. I think barry is criminally underrated.

To be fair, he's also playing servant to Mancini and the club, when his game offers so much more than that.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #580
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I disagree on Barry. Maybe after the injury last year. I think barry is criminally underrated.

To be fair, he's also playing servant to Mancini and the club, when his game offers so much more than that.

I agree that he's a very underrated player and has great tactical awareness but he's lost a ton of pace over the last year and at times becomes a liability on defense.

Reus, Kuba, and Gotze....jesus, that's a lot of pace. Glad we have the more disciplined Zabaleta in rather than Maicon who tends to get caught out of position more often.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #581
alenleomessi

dzeko was wide open zaba embarrassed himself he is dreadful when he comes near to the goal
Old 10-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #582
alenleomessi

if gotze has a good game, he is at the etihad next summer
Old 10-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #583
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #584
Grinder

Quote:

I'd rather have Reus
Old 10-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #585
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I'd rather have Reus
typical for a city fan you guys always want the wrong players
gotze is on a whole new level

and great half so far, should have been like 2-2 already
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: