Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #646
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Buffon takes this guys..

GOAT goalkeeper and still the best

1.Buffon
2.Neuer
3.Casillas
4. Hadanovic
5. Hart
6. Lloris

Last edited by Mr Clutch Melo : 10-04-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #647
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Buffon takes this guys..

1.Buffon
2.Neuer
3.Casillas
4. Hadanovic
5. Hart
6. Lloris
You cant even spell Handanovic but somehow you think he is better than Hart and Cech
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #648
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
THANK YOU.

He has never struck me as a keeper in charge of his box. His all around game never impressed me. What he has struck me as is Real Madrid's darling and a media darling.
chains was kidding

and there is nothing wrong with you thinking neuer is the best, or with a city fan thinking hart is the best, or a juve fan thinking buffon is the best... even though iker is IMO the best, and if my life depended on one GK for one match i would go with Iker and so should everyone.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #649
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
You cant even spell Handanovic but somehow you think he is better than Hart and Cech

Sent from my Iphone you retard.

Cech ? Sorry this is not 2006 anymore
Old 10-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #650
alenleomessi

Quote:
Sent from my Iphone you retard.

Cech ? Sorry this is not 2006 anymore
sent from ur iphone? whats that supposed to mean? ur just another rich retarded kid?

last time i checked chelsea won the CL, and cech was the biggest reason for that... so yeah he is still top 5
Old 10-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #651
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
sent from ur iphone? whats that supposed to mean? ur just another rich retarded kid?

last time i checked chelsea won the CL, and cech was the biggest reason for that... so yeah he is still top 5
It's harder to type so he made a typo.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #652
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
chains was kidding
when I said Casillas is the best
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #653
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Buffon takes this guys..

1.Buffon
2.Neuer
3.Casillas
4. Hadanovic
5. Hart
6. Lloris

Lulz, Lloris can't even start over Friedel

I also agree with Beast Griffin about Neuer. He's absolutely the best GK in the world and is just a freak.

Last edited by knickballer : 10-04-2012 at 09:22 AM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #654
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Buffon takes this guys..

1.Buffon
2.Neuer
3.Casillas
4. Hadanovic
5. Hart
6. Lloris

I disagree. Hart above Casillas. Casillas is a good goalkeeper, but he was NEVER best in the world. He is just grossly overrated because of being in Real Madrid. I remember Valdes was extremely overrated as well before it become apparent he was shit. Lloris isnt even first choice, for ****ing tottenham at that, so definitely should not be on the list.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #655
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Quote:

My spelling on my Iphone is ****ed up

And yeah, some few months of good play dont make up for the past 3 years where he has been poor
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #656
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Technically Neuer is the best, but his mental lapses producing insine mistakes from time to time. He yells at his defenders, you should avoid doing this as a GK - I know alot of them do it - because it makes the defenders insecure.

The cooler you are as a GK the less mistakes happen. Neuer is too hot blooded. I'd take Casillas over him any day. Hart just isn't technically on Neuer's level but still overall just as good imo.

Quote:

lol, did they just find out about computers and first generation cell phones in macedonia or are you that insecure that you attack guys upon misspelling at some name dropping piss contest?
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #657
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is pretty lame. Iker has been the best GK in the world since 2006. That 06/07 season is the best any GK has ever played.

The thing that makes Iker special is that he is, without question, the best shot-stopper since Yashin. And he's better than Yashin. He really hasn't been fully himself for a little while, tho I don't know how much of that is the ball and me comparing him to his standout seasons. But if the game is on the line, there has never been any GK as clutch as him. That second save on Robben in the World Cup Final is the best 1v1 save you will ever see.

In 06/07, he was the difference between winning the league and coming in 4th place. And that's even if Julio Cesar (who was the 2nd best GK in the world for 5 years and one of the best who's ever played) was the GK instead. So please with him never being the best or overrated. What he is is underrated and he only gets hype when Madrid keep winning and Spain can't stop winning everything. Even career-wise, I'd take him over Gigi. He's the best GK I've ever seen.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #658
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

San Iker
Neuer
Buffon
Cech
Joe Hart
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #659
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
Technically Neuer is the best, but his mental lapses producing insine mistakes from time to time. He yells at his defenders, you should avoid doing this as a GK - I know alot of them do it - because it makes the defenders insecure.

The cooler you are as a GK the less mistakes happen. Neuer is too hot blooded. I'd take Casillas over him any day. Hart just isn't technically on Neuer's level but still overall just as good imo.

lol, did they just find out about computers and first generation cell phones in macedonia or are you that insecure that you attack guys upon misspelling at some name dropping piss contest?
Stopped reading there, you obviously dunno dick about football...
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #660
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Stopped reading there, you obviously dunno dick about football...

I was a youth GK myself for a club here. Staying calm is always better than starting to yell. Especially when it's not the defenders fault. Never make your defenders insecure, because a GK heavily relies on his defenders and insecure ones make the GK insecure himself, because on the long run a GK makes mistakes, no matter how good he is. Had the same discussion about that just yesterday.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: