Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #61
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Did someone say Barca is going to win 6-0 against my Spartak? Come on man. Spartak can score, and they will. Defense is great as well. I think no more than 2 goals from either team will be allowed.
oh they can score? allright my bad, 6-1 then happy?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #62
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
oh they can score? allright my bad, 6-1 then happy?
you are such a cocky fake fan, can't wait to see Ramires assassinate you again this year, and watching you jump off the barca bandwagon.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #63
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
you are such a cocky fake fan, can't wait to see Ramires assassinate you again this year, and watching you jump off the barca bandwagon.
wasnt that supposed to happen this year like u said, sport?
Old 09-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #64
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
And everything you wrote in this post is so dumb that my IQ dropped

First, as bad as Real is right now, they WILL get out of the first round... Why? Mourinho... Thats why.

Second, people were saying the same thing 4 years ago - ' It will be extremely hard for Barca to win CL in the first year without Rijkaard... Pep is too inexperienced' ... Did you know what happened that year? Barca won EVERY trophy.

As for the winner, Barca and Real are still the favourites, with both Manchesters after them. Bayern and Chelsea have an outside chance.

And Chelsea doesnt really look terrific. Their defense is shaky. They have holes in the middle after getting rid of Essien and Meireles. And lol no Romeu is far from a regular starter. And they should not get rid of Torres, since he will be cheap now ( they got him for shitload of money so it wont make sense ), so they should give him a full season as a starter before they do something about his future.

BTW, since you are such a spelling checker, you should be able to read and write correctly my username. Well done, dumbass.

Spelling your name is less important than spelling Ramires.

Yes, losing Essien will really be a problem for Chelsea. How many games did he play last year? How about the previous 4 seasons, combined? I see. Maybe losing a redundant Miereles will be their undoing.

Romeu isn't a regular starter? That's kind of point in saying he deserves a runout. Well done.

Chelsea has a great makeup of CB's. They don't have many holes. Oscar hasn't even gotten a runout, Mata looks exhausted, Marin has yet to play. And no, they shouldn't wait on Torres, as their goal is to win and he sucks.

Lastly, Barcelona...it had genuinely run dry with Rijkaard. And, more important is that Guardiola turned out to be Guardiola. By my reasoning, Tito has to turn out the way Pep turned out. And Pep didn't just turn out that way because of the team he had, but because he's a terrific manager.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #65
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Spelling your name is less important than spelling Ramires.

Yes, losing Essien will really be a problem for Chelsea. How many games did he play last year? How about the previous 4 seasons, combined? I see. Maybe losing a redundant Miereles will be their undoing.

Romeu isn't a regular starter? That's kind of point in saying he deserves a runout. Well done.

Chelsea has a great makeup of CB's. They don't have many holes. Oscar hasn't even gotten a runout, Mata looks exhausted, Marin has yet to play. And no, they shouldn't wait on Torres, as their goal is to win and he sucks.

Lastly, Barcelona...it had genuinely run dry with Rijkaard. And, more important is that Guardiola turned out to be Guardiola. By my reasoning, Tito has to turn out the way Pep turned out. And Pep didn't just turn out that way because of the team he had, but because he's a terrific manager.
Essien had a injury and missed a lot of times, and they didnt really play him much after he recovered. He is obviously not the same player from 3-4 years ago but he is still very good and could have been a good backup for mikel. Now if he gets injured who will replace him? Romeu? Good luck with that... and who is the backup for lampard now? chelsea basically bought 10 wingers and attacking mids but forgot to upgrade their central and def. midfield
And i guess u didnt get what i meant with 'isnt a regular starter', so here i will explain it to u better - Romeu isnt, cant, shouldnt, couldnt be a regular starter for a team that wants to win big trophies. Comprende?

yeah chelsea has 3 good CBs but none of them are in good form, are they?

and what do you think they should do with torres? the season already started? they should just leave him play for the reserves chelsea b team huh? who will be the striker then? sturridge? moses? better hope jesus helps u with this one

We cant really tell if Pep is really a terrific manager until he proves that with other team. And Tito is not just some random guy, he was the assistant coach and knows his shit.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #66
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
And everything you wrote in this post is so dumb that my IQ dropped

First, as bad as Real is right now, they WILL get out of the first round... Why? Mourinho... Thats why.

Second, people were saying the same thing 4 years ago - ' It will be extremely hard for Barca to win CL in the first year without Rijkaard... Pep is too inexperienced' ... Did you know what happened that year? Barca won EVERY trophy.

As for the winner, Barca and Real are still the favourites, with both Manchesters after them. Bayern and Chelsea have an outside chance.

And Chelsea doesnt really look terrific. Their defense is shaky. They have holes in the middle after getting rid of Essien and Meireles. And lol no Romeu is far from a regular starter. And they should not get rid of Torres, since he will be cheap now ( they got him for shitload of money so it wont make sense ), so they should give him a full season as a starter before they do something about his future.

BTW, since you are such a spelling checker, you should be able to read and write correctly my username. Well done, dumbass.

There is no good reason Bayern should be considered to have an "outside chance" behind Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, or even Barcelona.

Not sure if trolling.

IMO Tier 1 is Barcelona and Bayern.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #67
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
There is no good reason Bayern should be considered to have an "outside chance" behind Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, or even Barcelona.

Not sure if trolling.

IMO Tier 1 is Barcelona and Bayern.
based on current form, probably... but a lot of things can change till the knockout stage... i think bayern play way too offensive football which can be dangerous against big teams... yeah so far they have been playing great... but against weak opponents... your two CBs are badstuber and dante... i would be worried about that one
Old 09-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #68
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
based on current form, probably... but a lot of things can change till the knockout stage... i think bayern play way too offensive football which can be dangerous against big teams... yeah so far they have been playing great... but against weak opponents... your two CBs are badstuber and dante... i would be worried about that one

Badstuber is good and only getting more experienced. He's also great at distributing from the back. I don't know who you have been watching. Dante was rated 2nd best defender in the Bundesliga behind Hummels.

Okay. But let's just assume I concede that point.

Bayern's midfield shits all over Chelsea's, and United's midfield and we all saw what a midfield even without Schweinsteiger in one game and with an injured Schweinsteiger in the other did to Real's midfield. And it only got stronger.

You also forget that Bayern is a pretty young team in a lot of positions. Younger than Man City I think who you give the "more experience" bonus.

"outside chance" is big reach
Old 09-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #69
blablabla

Quote:

bayern beat madrid last year and almost won the trophy, and they gotten a lot better since last year
why should the two manchesters who didn't even get out of the group stage last year have a better chance at winning than them
damn you are stupid
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #70
blablabla

Quote:
you have never seen badstuber play have you
Old 09-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #71
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Badstuber is good and only getting more experienced. He's also great at distributing from the back. I don't know who you have been watching. Dante was rated 2nd best defender in the Bundesliga behind Hummels.

Okay. But let's just assume I concede that point.

Bayern's midfield shits all over Chelsea's, and United's midfield and we all saw what a midfield even without Schweinsteiger in one game and with an injured Schweinsteiger in the other did to Real's midfield. And it only got stronger.

You also forget that Bayern is a pretty young team in a lot of positions. Younger than Man City I think who you give the "more experience" bonus.

"outside chance" is big reach
badstuber is always shaky when i watch him, he could do a costly mistake any minute..i wouldnt trust him in big games... and i didnt know that about dante... didnt really notice him last years in the few gladbah games i watched... he has been good so far this season, but yeah like i said weak opponents who dont posses much of a treat

and bayern midfield is strong no doubt, top 3 in the world alongside barca and city... but lets not forget that they are the most injury prone of the favourites and they have some prima donnas who can fight for a free kick anyday

so yeah its way to early to talk about the CL finalists who will need to face Barca.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #72
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
you have never seen badstuber play have you

It's his lanky physique and his "milchbubi" appearance deceiving people, I think.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #73
blablabla

badstuber never makes mistakes
Old 09-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #74
blablabla

Quote:
It's his lanky physique and his "milchbubi" appearance deceiving people, I think.

and the weird name, people would be praising him like crazy if he had a name like david luiz or something
Old 09-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #75
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
bayern beat madrid last year and almost won the trophy, and they gotten a lot better since last year
why should the two manchesters who didn't even get out of the group stage last year have a better chance at winning than them
damn you are stupid
last year... last year... last year... well guess what... its not last year anymore... bayern might have gotten better, but so did city and united
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: