Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 AM   #736
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
To be fair, both Man U and Barça were playing with makeshift defenses. I believe Man U had Carrick and Evans in the back and Barça had Adriano and Bartra.
Well, unproven as he may be, Bartra is supposed to be the future at CB. Adriano and Bartra should suffice against Celtic, there is no excuse.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #737
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Real lame that in a thread full of some good discussion, is a bunch of trolling getting worse and worse by the week.

Main reason that I don't venture into this or the EPL thread anymore. Everytime I open it someone is trolling.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #738
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Well, unproven as he may be, Bartra is supposed to be the future at CB. Adriano and Bartra should suffice against Celtic, there is no excuse.
not really
montoya though should be legit... he might already be better than dani
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #739
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Main reason that I don't venture into this or the EPL thread anymore. Everytime I open it someone is trolling.
Well he spams the thread with stupid pointless gifs, so i have to shut him up with that thread and show everyone how big of a loser he is
Old 10-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #740
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
not really
montoya though should be legit... he might already be better than dani

Marc Bartra is the best CB prospect in Barca youth system, and has been for years. Marc Muniesa also has a lot of potential (even more than Bartra imo), but he tore his knee ligament next summer and he's a big question mark as of now. Montoya is a good RB prospect, but he doesn't have nearly as much potential as those two.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #741
alenleomessi

Quote:
Marc Bartra is the best CB prospect in Barca youth system, and has been for years. Marc Muniesa also has a lot of potential (even more than Bartra imo), but he tore his knee ligament next summer and he's a big question mark as of now. Montoya is a good RB prospect, but he doesn't have nearly as much potential as those two.
i dont agree but whatever im not going to argue for some players that barely played so far

barca's defense was, is and will always be shaky and will concede stupid goals as long as valdes is there
even when we had prime puyol and rafa marquez as are CBs we conceded dumb goals... like the one lampard scored from a impossible angle or the free kick from juninho... there are probably 87 more...

bartra is already 21 btw and if he was that good of a prospect he would have played already with puyol and pique sidelined
seriously i always disliked oleguer i would have him over any of our CB options right now
Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #742
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i dont agree but whatever im not going to argue for some players that barely played so far

barca's defense was, is and will always be shaky and will concede stupid goals as long as valdes is there
even when we had prime puyol and rafa marquez as are CBs we conceded dumb goals... like the one lampard scored from a impossible angle or the free kick from juninho... there are probably 87 more...

bartra is already 21 btw and if he was that good of a prospect he would have played already with puyol and pique sidelined
seriously i always disliked oleguer i would have him over any of our CB options right now

I don't even know why I bother discussing with you.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #743
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't disagree with that.

Have you been following the ACB this year? Sucks that Zaragoza had to give up Hettsheimer but it seems that several NBA teams were interested in signing him this offseason.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #744
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Have you been following the ACB this year? Sucks that Zaragoza had to give up Hettsheimer but it seems that several NBA teams were interested in signing him this offseason.
He's supposed to sign with Real Madrid once he recovers from injury.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #745
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

NBA?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #746
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
NBA?
There were talks of him leaving for the NBA, yes.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #747
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
He's supposed to sign with Real Madrid once he recovers from injury.

I know, Real looks formidable with his addition. Rodriguez, Carroll, Rudy, Mirotic, and Hettsheimer...damn. I think they've got to be the favorites in the ACB this year and are primed for a good run in EL.

As for CL, Real beating Dortmund would be the best result for City although there's no guarantee that City will get by Ajax.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #748
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Quote:
I know, Real looks formidable with his addition. Rodriguez, Carroll, Rudy, Mirotic, and Hettsheimer...damn. I think they've got to be the favorites in the ACB this year and are primed for a good run in EL.

As for CL, Real beating Dortmund would be the best result for City although there's no guarantee that City will get by Ajax.
We'll see, with Rodriguez or Llull leading a Laso team, you can expect failure too.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #749
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:

I'm living abroad now, so I'm not a season ticket holder as I used to be and I don't watch as many games as I'd like to. However, I still watch some every weekend and follow the results quite closely. You're right, losing Hettseimer sucked, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. The kid is too good to stay in a small club like CAI for a long time. Nothing but good words about him, though. He's been a class act and he always gave his all on the court. Wish him the best.

Last edited by Lebowsky : 10-24-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #750
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
There were talks of him leaving for the NBA, yes.
Wow, interesting. Must be a hell of an athlete.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: