Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #811
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,616
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
He's 16 and you're an idiot.

- Youngest player to play for Zagreb
- One of the youngest to play in he CL
- Not that good

Yeah great logic moron. Good thing this kid doesn't need steroids and HGH.

Edit: Not good but City, United, Real Madrid and a bunch of other clubs are chasing him.
just because someone is bosnian doesnt mean he will be any good dumass
if you were such a big patriot why did u leave your beloved country in the first place, idiot?

he doesnt need steroids and HGH but he does need a very particular set of skills and talent to be even considered the next messi and let alone come close to him
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #812
SourPatchKids
Banned
 
SourPatchKids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dooney Rock
Posts: 7,108
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Goddamn Arsenal needs to find a source of firepower. We can't score for shit right now.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #813
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,321
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Bayern dominating Bundesliga. Bundesliga dominating Champions League. Seria A getting embarrassed. Man City failing.

So far so good.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #814
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,060
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
just because someone is bosnian doesnt mean he will be any good dumass
if you were such a big patriot why did u leave your beloved country in the first place, idiot?

he doesnt need steroids and HGH but he does need a very particular set of skills and talent to be even considered the next messi and let alone come close to him

It doesn't matter if he's from France or Spain, reports everywhere are saying that this kid is extremely talented. Watch a game or two before talking about something you have no clue about.

What does the 2nd part have to do with anything? I moved because my parents moved? Because there was a war? "idiot?"
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #815
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman
 
B-Easy8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,767
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

All three Bundesliga teams are top of their respective groups.

I really wish people showed the Bundesliga more attention and respect.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #816
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,321
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
All three Bundesliga teams are top of their respective groups.

I really wish people showed the Bundesliga more attention and respect.

Bundesliga is rising.

Bayern isn't at the top of their group though since they were incapable of putting the ball in the net against the BATE Borisov and got punished for it.

It's not hard group. Bayern should win the remaining three games. Two of them are home games.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #817
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.
 
bdreason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: HB, CA
Posts: 21,485
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Looking at the results from today I had to do a double-take. EPL needs to step its game up. RM and Barca no looking so hot either.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #818
plowking
well DENG
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 23,367
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Looking at the results from today I had to do a double-take. EPL needs to step its game up. RM and Barca no looking so hot either.

Same thing was said last year about the EPL teams and then one of them ended up winning the thing. People need to remember that these are the best teams in the world, some stacked with money, and just because you haven't heard of some players doesn't mean they aren't terrific talents. Any team can beat any team.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:37 AM   #819
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,616
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
It doesn't matter if he's from France or Spain, reports everywhere are saying that this kid is extremely talented. Watch a game or two before talking about something you have no clue about.

What does the 2nd part have to do with anything? I moved because my parents moved? Because there was a war? "idiot?"
well thats what i was saying, he only plays in injury time so there is no point in watching a game or two

and im sorry i didnt know you were in your mothers belly when the war started... i thought you were a little bit older... well good thing you arent... what kind of a grown up man would rage on the internet 24/7 if someone disrespects his beloved country or his favorite basketball team

Last edited by alenleomessi : 10-25-2012 at 07:44 AM.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #820
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,616
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Looking at the results from today I had to do a double-take. EPL needs to step its game up. RM and Barca no looking so hot either.
Barca has the best record of any team in Europe right now

3-0-0 in CL
7-1-0 in La Liga

How many better starts have there EVER been than this?



Maybe you should watch a game instead of looking at the results and making such a absurd statement.
Are we supposed to win every game 5-0?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #821
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,616
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Bundesliga is rising.

Bayern isn't at the top of their group though since they were incapable of putting the ball in the net against the BATE Borisov and got punished for it.

It's not hard group. Bayern should win the remaining three games. Two of them are home games.
Looks like it might happen the complete opposite than last year
Bayern to win Bundes ( dortmund did it last year ) and Dortmund to go far in the CL, semis or even a final ( if they dont play barca before that )
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #822
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,060
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
well thats what i was saying, he only plays in injury time so there is no point in watching a game or two

and im sorry i didnt know you were in your mothers belly when the war started... i thought you were a little bit older... well good thing you arent... what kind of a grown up man would rage on the internet 24/7 if someone disrespects his beloved country or his favorite basketball team

No I wasn't in my moms belly, I was a kid. And Alen is the youngest player to play for Zagreb and one of the youngest to debute in the CL. You expect him to get a lot of minutes for a 16 year old? Great logic.

Aren't you the one that cries on ISH whenever someone insults your team? Please kid.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #823
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,616
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
No I wasn't in my moms belly, I was a kid. And Alen is the youngest player to play for Zagreb and one of the youngest to debute in the CL. You expect him to get a lot of minutes for a 16 year old? Great logic.

Aren't you the one that cries on ISH whenever someone insults your team? Please kid.
here is that rage again seriously why u so mad?
its an internet forum you dont need to take things so serious


you are that kind of a person that will like whoever has the same opinion as you, likes the same players, entertainers, teams... but you will hate and insult everyone that doesnt like them... well things dont work like that mate, people are different and you need to get used to it
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #824
plowking
well DENG
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 23,367
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

lol at the bandwagoner trying to psycho-analyze someone elses logic in choosing their team.

Here is what you need to know. He didn't just choose the best player and best team to root for from the get go like you.
PS- Your team isn't the best. Stop acting like they are. They didn't win the CL last year, nor did they win domestically.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #825
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,756
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
here is that rage again seriously why u so mad?
its an internet forum you dont need to take things so serious


you are that kind of a person that will like whoever has the same opinion as you, likes the same players, entertainers, teams... but you will hate and insult everyone that doesnt like them... well things dont work like that mate, people are different and you need to get used to it

You throw a tantrum if anyone suggests Barcelona or any of their players aren't the best. Not saying they suck, literally if it is suggested they are not the best. How exactly are you lecturing anyone?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy