Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #931
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Did not watch the game, could not find a good stream
Oh ok.. Guess they'll lose again
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #932
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
a homer or a bandwagoner? make up your mind, you latino midget

True, more a bandwagoner although a homer can imply just you cheer for your "home" team, like the team you adopted and refuse to believe anything they say is wrong.

Man U tied, are you their fan today?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #933
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Oh ok.. Guess they'll lose again
they just scored again...fudge me...

i didn't think the penalty was anything undeserved
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #934
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected poster

holy shit Moses
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #935
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
No. It's what makes football great.

+1

I love tiki-taka, but the sheer fact that it can be defeated like this is one of the things that make football more intriguing than, for instance, basketball (where the better team in the game, wins the game).
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #936
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Can someone go into great detail and tell me how Celtic kicked Barca's ass? alenleomessi? Do you have some time?
the same way chelsea did, 10 men at the back, 15% possession, kick the ball as much as you can, one big forward deals with the crappy defenders and the goalie sleeps as always...

now you tell me how does it feel being a midget? gotta suck having to look up when talking to a woman
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #937
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Quote:
Can someone go into great detail and tell me how Celtic kicked Barca's ass? alenleomessi? Do you have some time?

AleonMessi forgot to suck Messi's dick last night?

http://espnfc.com/us/en/gamecast/sta...t=true&cc=5901

Lol, they lost to 16% possession.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #938
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
+1

I love tiki-taka, but the sheer fact that it can be defeated like this is one of the things that make football more intriguing than, for instance, basketball (where the better team in the game, wins the game).
with some better defenders and GK and a decent forward ( or villa back in form ) i dont think we can be defeated even if you make the best possible 11 from the rest of the clubs
Old 11-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #939
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
the same way chelsea did, 10 men at the back, 15% possession, kick the ball as much as you can, one big forward deals with the crappy defenders and the goalie sleeps as always...

now you tell me how does it feel being a midget? gotta suck having to look up when talking to a woman

it's great, it doesn't matter much cause my wife is short, but if the woman is really tall i'm right at breast level. I feel bad for you tall guys who need to look at faces all the time.

So basically they played defensive and once again Barca could not adjust? Was the GOAT not playing?
Old 11-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #940
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Quote:
with some better defenders and GK and a decent forward ( or villa back in form ) i dont think we can be defeated even if you make the best possible 11 from the rest of the clubs

"with a better striker and a better midfield Chelsea can be better than Barcelona"

You just made one of the dumbest statements ever. "If we could only strengthen our weakest positions we would be better!" No shit sherlock.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #941
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Quote:
it's great, it doesn't matter much cause my wife is short, but if the woman is really tall i'm right at breast level. I feel bad for you tall guys who need to look at faces all the time.

So basically they played defensive and once again Barca could not adjust? Was the GOAT not playing?
actually the taller you are the closer the womans head is to your... nevermind

well i dont think they were trying enough, just passing the ball few chances and then after the second celtic goal they started playing, the goat scored with a thumb in mouth celebration ( cuz of his new born son ) and they totally pressed celtic in the last 2-3 minutes but the ugly rednecks got lucky... same as chelsea today
Old 11-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #942
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadrules
"with a better striker and a better midfield Chelsea can be better than Barcelona"

You just made one of the dumbest statements ever. "If we could only strengthen our weakest positions we would be better!" No shit sherlock.
nope

add hummels, neymar and whatever gk and we would go unbeaten all seson
Old 11-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #943
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
actually the taller you are the closer the womans head is to your... nevermind

well i dont think they were trying enough, just passing the ball few chances and then after the second celtic goal they started playing, the goat scored with a thumb in mouth celebration ( cuz of his new born son ) and they totally pressed celtic in the last 2-3 minutes but the ugly rednecks got lucky... same as chelsea today

You have to be pretty freaking tall for that to be the case.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #944
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
they just scored again...fudge me...

i didn't think the penalty was anything undeserved
I wanted Braga to win because they are from my country.. Atleast Benfica won
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #945
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:

Ask Messi
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: