Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #1051
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Bayern doesn't seem to care much about winning this game looking at the line up.

Godmez.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #1052
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Bayern doesn't seem to care much about winning this game looking at the line up.

Godmez.

You're such a flip flopper. One minute Gomez is shit, one minute he's god; one minute you're a Bayern fan, next minute you're a Dortmund supporter
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #1053
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
You're such a flip flopper. One minute Gomez is shit, one minute he's god; one minute you're a Bayern fan, next minute you're a Dortmund supporter

He isn't shit. He just doesn't fit Germany's system and he isn't ideal for Bayern either. And I don't mind Dortmund and I like their players so I wanted them to advance in the CL.

I haven't flip flopped whatsoever. You're just making shit up. I'm so sorry that Man City couldn't beat a Dortmund B team. It's okay. No need to be mad.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #1054
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Stop diving Shaqiri.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #1055
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Thank you for Jerome Boateng btw. He's a beast and is only getting better. No idea why Man City tried to turn him into a right back.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #1056
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He isn't shit. He just doesn't fit Germany's system and he isn't ideal for Bayern either. And I don't mind Dortmund and I like their players so I wanted them to advance in the CL.

I haven't flip flopped whatsoever. You're just making shit up. I'm so sorry that Man City couldn't beat a Dortmund B team. It's okay. No need to be mad.

Gomez is currently the best German striker and is constantly criminally underrated.

No shame in losing to great teams like Dortmund and Madrid. Only bad loss was to Ajax. Bayern would have trouble making it out of that group as well, now I would be mad if my team got hammered by BATE Borisov.

Quote:
Thank you for Jerome Boateng btw. He's a beast and is only getting better. No idea why Man City tried to turn him into a right back.

I wasn't happy when we gave up Boateng but he would sit on the bench here anyway. City's loaded at RB and Kompany is better while Nastasic is on his way to becoming one of the best CBs in the world.

I actually really like watching Bundesliga, Schalke is the team I'm supporting in CL now that City is out. BTW, have you seen Shawn Parker from Mainz? Only 19 and already starting at striker.

Last edited by Grinder : 12-05-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #1057
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Gomez is currently the best German striker and is constantly criminally underrated.

No shame in losing to great teams like Dortmund and Madrid. Only bad loss was to Ajax. Bayern would have trouble making it out of that group as well, now I would be mad if my team got hammered by BATE Borisov.

I wasn't happy when we gave up Boateng but he would sit on the bench here anyway. City's loaded at RB and Kompany is better while Nastasic is on his way to becoming one of the best CBs in the world.

I actually really like watching Bundesliga, Schalke is the team I'm supporting in CL now that City is out. BTW, have you seen Shawn Parker from Mainz? Only 19 and already starting at striker.

I agree that he's underrated and that he's the best German striker but he isn't ideal, especially for Germany's system because of his play style.

BATE Borisov was clearly a fluke but it did make me mad as fukk. Missed easy chances and got caught on the break.

And considering Bayern absolutely dominated last years "group of death", although not as strong as this one, I have no doubt Bayern would've progressed. Real Madrid is always free points for Bayern anways.

I haven't watched any Mainz so I haven't seen Shawn Parker play.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #1058
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax has not been impressing people

hopefully Shakhtar and Juve are not just passing the ball between themselves and waiting for the game to finish...
That would be a proper sucker move if i ever saw one LOL
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #1059
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hazard
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #1060
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol@ shaqiri scoring that header
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #1061
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:

Godmez.
except for some defenders and timo and shaqiri who are borderline starters everyone else is a starter! so what lineup are you talking about?

look at barca lineup against benfica for example - everyone is a reserve including the GK and there are some unknown players ( for you anyway ) like rafinha, sergi roberto and planas

so f*ck off
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #1062
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Barca having a hard time beating Benefica
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #1063
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
except for some defenders and timo and shaqiri who are borderline starters everyone else is a starter! so what lineup are you talking about?

look at barca lineup against benfica for example - everyone is a reserve including the GK and there are some unknown players ( for you anyway ) like rafinha, sergi roberto and planas

so f*ck off

You're just salty that Messi doesn't get to pad his stats today in a meaningless game.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #1064
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
You're just salty that Messi doesn't get to pad his stats today in a meaningless game.
every game for you is meaningless when barca plays except for el clasico...
Old 12-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #1065
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
Barca having a hard time beating Benefica
look at the lineup and the point differential dumba$$
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: