Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #1141
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
robben old self is singlehandily taking bayern to a CL final by scoring goals from 20+ metres against every oponent in the knockout stage and then taking his national team to the WC final

so no he is not looking like his old self.. not even close
I meant in the way of being very self willed. He tried to be more of a team player earlier this season even helping out on defense.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #1142
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i had barca 1 & 4+; galatasaray GG3+; malaga 1 and the self called german machines screwed me for 240 euros.. i needed them to score one freaking goal
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #1143
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Worst game I've seen from Bayern this season. Also I would smack the hell out of Robben if was a teammate of his. 29 years old and still dont understand the team comes first
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #1144
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

We sucked ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #1145
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i had barca 1 & 4+; galatasaray GG3+; malaga 1 and the self called german machines screwed me for 240 euros.. i needed them to score one freaking goal
Messed up...
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #1146
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

3 la liga teams in the 1/4
0 from the EPL
Old 03-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #1147
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Quote:
0 from the EPL
How many Macedonian teams are in the quarter finals ?
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #1148
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
0 from the EPL

You talked so much smack last season and your team got bested by an EPL team. Learn to shut up before you embarrass yourself again.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #1149
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You talked so much smack last season and your team got bested by an EPL team. Learn to shut up before you embarrass yourself again.
lol a chelsea and a heat fan.. i guess you like where the money's at... please tell me when did you become a chelsea fan?
Old 03-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #1150
alenleomessi

btw tomorrow at 12 am my time ( around 6 am american ) is the 1/4 draw

what matches would you like to see?

i would like to see the germans go at it - bayern vs dortmund ( dortmund already lost the bundes so they will go all in here, and they play great against bayern )

juve vs madrid ( madrid also already lost the la liga and they will try to avenge that semi final 3-1 loss in 2003, when nedved single handily owned them, and sure works for me one less dangerous team in the semis )

psg vs malaga ( two nice teams and i would at least one of them to be in the semis, thats why i want them to play because against some other team they will probably lose... ibra will miss the first match though )

and the least but not last i want barca vs galatasaray ( no its not because it might be the easiest, its because WE REMEMBER what sneijder and drogba have done to barca in the past... so REVENGE time for those ****... not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 goals... )
Old 03-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #1151
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anything but another f*cking Barcelona vs Madrid game, please
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #1152
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

I'd like

PSG vs. Barca
Madrid vs. Juventus
Dortmund vs Malaga
Bayern vs. Galatasaray

Barca vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Juventus

and

Juventus vs Bayern
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #1153
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You aren't from spain you piece of shit.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #1154
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
I'd like

PSG vs. Barca
Madrid vs. Juventus
Dortmund vs Malaga
Bayern vs. Galatasaray

Barca vs Bayern
Dortmund vs Juventus

and

Juventus vs Bayern

I could live with that.
Juve fan.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #1155
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
lol a chelsea and a heat fan.. i guess you like where the money's at... please tell me when did you become a chelsea fan?
Please tell me that Barca has no money and when did you become a fan?
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: