Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #121
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
and what do you do exactly here except being on my dick everytime i write a post?
on rare occasions i also post about football
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #122
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
lol when did cole shut down messi or bained got owned by young? or you are just throwing out random bs like always?
just this year dumbass. Twice in three weeks.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #123
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
on rare occasions i also post about football
very rare, and only about liverpool or bayern
which team are you a fan of btw?
you are calling a bandwagoner and all of you have at least 2 or 3 favourite teams... f*cktards
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #124
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
just this year dumbass. Twice in three weeks.
No it was the bus of 10 men that shutdown messi
Old 09-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #125
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you are calling a bandwagoner and all of you have at least 2 or 3 favourite teams... f*cktards
Liverpool obviously, i do watch a lot of bayern games and i sometimes watch a game at allianz arena but only because it's so close but i'm not a fan
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #126
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

When I heard Nick Young talk about NBA, I thought he was trolling. But seeing how he sucks at analyzing football as well, made me realize this guy really has no understanding of football or basketball.

Cole shutting down Messi? Is your inbred mind really that limited?
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #127
alenleomessi
hey girl

btw i remembered this video today and looked for it on youtube... pretty cool stuff, ibra admiring his idol ronaldo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHRLQz5Zvy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sx9bIKDoVo
Old 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #128
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
When I heard Nick Young talk about NBA, I thought he was trolling. But seeing how he sucks at analyzing football as well, made me realize this guy really has no understanding of football or basketball.

Cole shutting down Messi? Is your inbred mind really that limited?
sorry sport, it's reality, that's why Messi has never been able to do jack shit vs Chelsea over his entire career,except dive. Cole has his number.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #129
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Anyone betting on some games tomorrow?
I only see Dortmund as a sure thing, others can mostly go both ways...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #130
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Anyone betting on some games tomorrow?
I only see Dortmund as a sure thing, others can mostly go both ways...

I've got PSG over Kiev and Milan-Anderlecht under 2.5 goals.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #131
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The best LB in the world shouldn't start, yea...you know what you be sayin boy.

Tho Baines is terrific.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #132
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What games outside of Man City / Real are very good? Which should i try to see?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #133
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What games outside of Man City / Real are very good? Which should i try to see?

Considering they all play at the same time, you better stick to City-Real.

But other than that, I'm quite curious to see the new PSG
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #134
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Are you fan of a macedonian team?
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #135
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Considering they all play at the same time, you better stick to City-Real.

But other than that, I'm quite curious to see the new PSG
The way it works is that they post them one after another, or one on the other channel. They don't show scores. So unless i look them up online, i can watch a few. Just wondering which you would DVR.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: