Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #1366
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
rofl you're a "fan" of the nba champs, super bowl champs, and cl winners?

probably gonna be a bayern fan next season

gotta love these glory hunting losers

Plowking has been a fan of Miami long before they got Lebron.

Get your facts straight
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #1367
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

btw where are the bayern fans who wanted robben gone?

still by far their best player
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #1368
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
btw where are the bayern fans who wanted robben gone?

still by far their best player
no he isnt
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #1369
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
no he isnt
yeah he even came back on defense
Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #1370
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
yeah he even came back on defense

Shut up you dont know shit about football
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #1371
HomieWeMajor
In Riley I Trust

HomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected posterHomieWeMajor is a pretty well-respected poster

alenleomessi started supporting Barcelona after playing with them in Fifa 07
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #1372
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Not sure what we are going to do with Gotze next season.

Ribery, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Shaqiri and Gotze all fighting for 3 positions. That is too deep for my liking.

2 months ago I wanted Robben gone but he is playing so well that I dont think we should anymore.

Maybe Pep will switch the formation and only play 1 defensive mid. Either way I want to keep either of the Mario's as rotating strikers instead of a false 9.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #1373
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Not sure what we are going to do with Gotze next season.

Ribery, Kroos, Robben, Muller, Shaqiri and Gotze all fighting for 3 positions. That is too deep for my liking.

2 months ago I wanted Robben gone but he is playing so well that I dont think we should anymore.

Maybe Pep will switch the formation and only play 1 defensive mid. Either way I want to keep either of the Mario's as rotating strikers instead of a false 9.

TBH, I don't like the Pep hiring. I understand he's a great coach and all but you have to wonder if "Barca" system(if he's going to implement it) will work with Bayern and the Bundesliga. I understand the current manager is retiring but why change something that's beautiful? Hire someone in the system like Barca did with Tito. It's going to be interesting to see what he does.. Does he try to use Gotze in the Messi role? BTW, can't believe he went to Bayern of all places..

As for their roster I think Kroos and Ribbery will be sold. I heard PSG had alot of interest in Ribbery and god knows the transfer fee they'll offer for him. I think Kroos is a great player(like him alot) but he seems to be the odd man out so far. He's been hurt and out of form lately and I think a team like Arsenal will want him.

But yeah crazy depth and deepest team ever. It's funny because in their league matches players like Pizzaro have been making spot start and scoring hatrixs.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #1374
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
TBH, I don't like the Pep hiring. I understand he's a great coach and all but you have to wonder if "Barca" system(if he's going to implement it) will work with Bayern and the Bundesliga. I understand the current manager is retiring but why change something that's beautiful? Hire someone in the system like Barca did with Tito. It's going to be interesting to see what he does.. Does he try to use Gotze in the Messi role? BTW, can't believe he went to Bayern of all places..

As for their roster I think Kroos and Ribbery will be sold. I heard PSG had alot of interest in Ribbery and god knows the transfer fee they'll offer for him. I think Kroos is a great player(like him alot) but he seems to be the odd man out so far. He's been hurt and out of form lately and I think a team like Arsenal will want him.

But yeah crazy depth and deepest team ever. It's funny because in their league matches players like Pizzaro have been making spot start and scoring hatrixs.
Actually Heynckes would have continued working there if it hasn't been for Peps signing, i understand the reasoning behind it, Jupp is 67 years old
even if had continued coaching Bayern the question is for how long? Sure Ferguson is 150 years old and still going strong but with the allegedly best manager right now being a free agent they signed someone for the future who can give Bayern an identity and make them an international force for years to come.
I don't know if anybody is going to get forced out of the club, Bayern usually are loyal to their player, barring LVGs time there. And Ribery is definitely not going to get forced out of the club, since he's been one of their key players for a couple of years now and is basically a club legend. He also already said that he wants to retire in Munich. I too believe that Pep is going to play a 4-3-3 similar to Barcas, especially since the Schweinsteiger and Martinez midfield pivot has been of the main reasons for their success this season. I don't know who will cover the "Iniesta role" but i think both Götze and Kroos, who has been in phenomenal form at the start of season but has started declining around February and now ultimately been set back due to his injury, can play there. Generally i'm expecting a lot of rotating in the offensive positions.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #1375
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat cool

building depth easy to do when you can snatch up the best player from any team in your league at will, including your toughest competition. they also have multiple times more spending power to grab foreign talent.

pizarro - top 5 scorer in the bundesliga last season, bayern buys him for depth
dante - one of the top defenders in germany last season. bayern buys him.
mandzukic - emerged as a potent scorer in the bundesliga and had a great euro. bayern buys him.

muller could be a false 9 in pep's style of play.

Last edited by Andrew Wiggins : 04-24-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #1376
blablabla

Quote:
building depth easy to do when you can snatch up the best player from any team in your league at will, including your toughest competition. they also have multiple times more spending power to grab foreign talent.

pizarro - top 5 scorer in the bundesliga last season, bayern buys him for depth
dante - one of the top defenders in germany last season. bayern buys him.
mandzukic - emerged as a potent scorer in the bundesliga and had a great euro. bayern buys him.

muller could be a false 9 in pep's style of play.
Müller doesn't have the technical nor playmaking ability to play as a false 9.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #1377
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat coolAndrew Wiggins is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
Müller doesn't have the technical nor playmaking ability to play as a false 9.

his great technique and vision are the pillars of his game
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #1378
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
his great technique and vision are the pillars of his game
I would say his speed and offensive positioning and awareness are, but maybe that's just me.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #1379
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Madrid's starting eleven: Diego López; Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao; Xabi, Khedira; Modric, Özil, Cristiano; Higuaín.

I don't like that line-up at all. Ramos at RB could be either a brilliant or terrible idea. If does good defensively (which isn't always the case), then it may be worth it, but he's rather "challenged" offensively, and he also thinks he's too good at it for his own good. Then we have
Pepe at CB... when in form, he's one of the best in the world, but he hasn't been playing well this season, and he's too mentally unstable (to put it nicely) for my liking to be depended upon in a game of this magnitude. Borussia is surely aware of that, and I expect they will provoke him to try to get him booked and put him in lots of 1-on-1 situations.
Lastly, I wouldn't start Modric over Di Maria, especially half-injuried (or just recovered) as he is. Hopefully Di Maria will come out fresh in the second half against Borussias tired legs and do some damage.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #1380
alenleomessi

toooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: