Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
russwest0
FREE BUDADIIII

russwest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Thumbs up When you are on some serious drugs and...

rock back with the lights off and stare into the darkness and start seeing the SCARIEST SHIT YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE

does anyone know what I'm talking about
russwest0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #2
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: When you are on some serious drugs and...

OP is a straight edge virgin and so am I
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP 8 pounds overweight
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #4
russwest0
FREE BUDADIIII

russwest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsrusswest0 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
OP 8 pounds overweight

6'0 and 175?

russwest0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #5
BasedTom
Double Agent

BasedTom has decent reputationBasedTom has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwest0
6'0 and 175?

6'0? Seriously?

I hope I was right in thinking that you're some dumb 12 year old. These repeated "Woah guyz i just discovered afghan kush dis some dank shiiiiittt" threads seem to back this suspicion.

Because if not, then I can't help but feel sorry for you.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:06 AM   #6
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

OP finally got banned. Thank goddddd
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:11 AM   #7
BasedTom
Double Agent

BasedTom has decent reputationBasedTom has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
OP finally got banned. Thank goddddd
He had his title as "Banned" earlier today when he was online and posting. It's probably just his bedtime now.

But why celebrate losing a member of the ISH community? Even gorillas have been taught sign language. Bears have been trained to ride unicycles. Kangaroos can be trained to be badass at boxing.

With dedication, hard work, discipline and a constant process of self-evaluation, even he can become a valuable member of the community. And if there's a place where this can happen it's definitely Insidehoops- best basketball forum in the world bar none.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:21 AM   #8
Rondooooooooooo
8====D ~~~~

Rondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation hereRondooooooooooo has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
He had his title as "Banned" earlier today when he was online and posting. It's probably just his bedtime now.

But why celebrate losing a member of the ISH community? Even gorillas have been taught sign language. Bears have been trained to ride unicycles. Kangaroos can be trained to be badass at boxing.

With dedication, hard work, discipline and a constant process of self-evaluation, even he can become a valuable member of the community. And if there's a place where this can happen it's definitely Insidehoops- best basketball forum in the world bar none.

You're right, my bad. Dude is hit or miss tho, and def posts way too much, russwest tone down the posting and you'll be good homie
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #9
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah he's banned. You can't rep or PM him.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #10
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
6'0? Seriously?

I hope I was right in thinking that you're some dumb 12 year old. These repeated "Woah guyz i just discovered afghan kush dis some dank shiiiiittt" threads seem to back this suspicion.

Because if not, then I can't help but feel sorry for you.

I've met 6 foot 200 pound 12 year olds.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: