Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Make 3 bold predictions for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think Peyton will finish with a passer rating in the low 80s

I think Peterson will rush for 1300+, 10 TDs

Just for you Gobb...but those aren't exciting predictions

No bold predictions? Wow. How about Sam Bradford. Gonna play it safe and if he has a big year run your mouth or bad year blame the supporting cast including Amendola who is special. Did you see him this preseason? CUE UP HIGHLIGHTS!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #32
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Really?

Yeah. Shady is a beast and is the best RB in the NFC East. The dude is a scoring machine. I thinK Jeremy Maclin is very talented and don't think its farfetched at all to say he will have a very good season. We all know what Vick can do when healthy.

The only 2 question marks left for me is how Jackson bounces back from a down season and if Celek can play well over the duration of an entire season.

If Jackson comes back strong and Celek can be consistent the Eagles have the best offense in the NFC East and are capable of doing big things.

...Just because I'm a Giants fan doesn't mean I don't watch football. I'm not going to let being a fan of a certain team cloud my judgement on the talent of certain players that needs to be respected. No matter how much I hate that team.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #33
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Primetime and Gobb kiss and make up, decide to visit each other in Dallas and Philly and end up having a great time.

2. SP doesn't make 75% of the weekly game threads in the Football forum

3. RBA does not go on a lengthy rant justifying a terrible Browns decision, whether it is dealing with personnel, coaching, etc..
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Sam will have a good year...passer rating 85-90ish

I think the Rams are still 2-3 years away from being a contender though...they won't make the playoffs this year.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Yeah. Shady is a beast and is the best RB in the NFC East. The dude is a scoring machine. I thinK Jeremy Maclin is very talented and don't think its farfetched at all to say he will have a very good season. We all know what Vick can do when healthy.

The only 2 question marks left for me is how Jackson bounces back from a down season and if Celek can play well over the duration of an entire season.

If Jackson comes back strong and Celek can be consistent the Eagles have the best offense in the NFC East and are capable of doing big things.

...Just because I'm a Giants fan doesn't mean I don't watch football. I'm not going to let being a fan of a certain team cloud my judgement on the talent of certain players that needs to be respected. No matter how much I hate that team.

I think given the history of 4,000yd passers in Eagles history. And the fact Vick has never thrown for 3,500yds or more than 21 tds in his career was enough to head scratch at a 4,000yd 30td season. But if you think its possible? Awesome.

Hope they stay healthy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I think given the history of 4,000yd passers in Eagles history. And the fact Vick has never thrown for 3,500yds or more than 21 tds in his career was enough to head scratch at a 4,000yd 30td season. But if you think its possible? Awesome.

Hope they stay healthy.

I think he has the tools around him to make it a possibility. There are alot of wildcards but it can happen.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think Sam will have a good year...passer rating 85-90ish

I think the Rams are still 2-3 years away from being a contender though...they won't make the playoffs this year.

I think him, Amendola, and Lance Kendricks will have good years.

Really hope you're right about Murray because that will basically gurauntee that I have one of the best teams in the ISH money league.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #38
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Nick Perry wins DROY
Tramon Williams top-5 corner
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #39
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

The Bengals will sweep the AFC North.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #40
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Thats not bold, thats flat out stupid.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #41
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
This prediction wont last passed week 1
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

More like the Bengals go 7-9 and miss playoffs.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #43
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

1. Jets don't make the playoffs
2. Big Ben will have his best statistical season this year
3. Trent Richardson ends up top 7 in rushing yards
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #44
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

1. Bears and Packers rematch in the NFC championship game.

2. Aikman/Smith/Irvin, oops I mean Cutler/Forte/Marshall go to the Pro Bowl

3. Ravens finally break through and make it to the Super Bowl

4. Luck leads the Colts to 7 wins

5. RGIII struggles with the hype and has an inconsistent year and the Skins win 5 games

6. Vick loses the starting gig either due to injury or inconsistency by week 11
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
1. Bears and Packers rematch in the NFC championship game.

2. Aikman/Smith/Irvin, oops I mean Cutler/Forte/Marshall go to the Pro Bowl

3. Ravens finally break through and make it to the Super Bowl

4. Luck leads the Colts to 7 wins

5. RGIII struggles with the hype and has an inconsistent year and the Skins win 5 games

6. Vick loses the starting gig either due to injury or inconsistency by week 11

1. Not so bold.

3. Not the boldest.

I share the same opinion with you on 5.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: